- Table View
- List View
One by one, the Saint's Devils--Samantha Kane's wicked, wonderful Regency heroes--continue to enchant the women who capture their rakish hearts. Even though she is starving and destitute, Eleanor Enderby's quiet beauty strikes Sir Hilary St. John speechless. He expects the woman he's searching for to be skittish and plain. Instead he finds the picture of bravery--and willfulness--in his quarry. She gives away little, but Hil can see something is terribly amiss. And though he cannot say exactly why, he is determined not to let her come to more harm than whatever it is she has already survived. Six months later, Eleanor believes she has finally found safety from the tyrant she risked her life to escape. Thought to be dead by society, Eleanor is ready to be reborn as someone new--someone whose life will never again be tied to the fate of one man. But her smoldering savior seems unwilling to leave her unprotected for an instant. Despite the threats he thinks he sees coming, the real dangers Eleanor faces in Hil's arms are unmistakable: temptation, seduction, and maybe even love. Advance praise for Devil in My Arms "Samantha Kane's delightful characters and sizzling sexual tension always make for a great read."--Sabrina Jeffries, New York Times bestselling author of 'Twas the Night After Christmas"Devil in My Arms is a devilishly hot read. Intrigue, high stakes, banter, scandal, and sizzling chemistry . . . it kept me guessing right to the end."--Ashlyn Macnamara, author of A Most Devilish Rogue Praise for Samantha Kane's Tempting a Devil"A sexy, scandalous story that had me turning page after page, just so I could read more of the witty banter, smart dialogue, and emotion that Samantha Kane puts forth."--Lydia Dare, bestselling author of Wolfishly Yours "Follow Samantha Kane on a sexy, sizzling romp through Regency London."--Deb Marlowe, author of The Love List Includes a special message from the editor, as well as excerpts from other Loveswept titles.
In Samantha Kane's sensual tale of wicked passion, a desperate woman must resort to burglary--but the beautiful thief ends up stealing the heart of a rogue. The daughter of a reformed jewel thief, Julianna Harte knows a thing or two about stealth. When the foundling home she provides for finds itself in dire financial straits, Julianna is forced to do the unthinkable. In a bit of misguided Robin Hood derring-do, she slips through the window of a wealthy rake to search for a treasure she knows is there: an invaluable pearl. But when the towering and very naked occupant of the moonlit bedroom ambushes her with a bargain--a night in his bed in exchange for the pearl--Julianna doesn't know if it's masculine heat or sheer desperation that makes his terms so tempting. Alasdair Sharpe had no intention of keeping his end of the bargain. Planning to offer his little cat burglar carte blanche instead, he promptly loses himself in the delights of unexpected pleasure. But when he awakes the next morning to find his family heirloom gone, fury quickly replaces sensual languor. Of course, Alasdair is more than willing to use seduction to reclaim his stolen pearl--and find the key to Julianna's heart. Includes a special message from the editor, as well as excerpts from these Loveswept titles: About Last Night, Blaze of Winter, and Lana's Lawman.
In Samantha Kane's erotic tale of secrets and temptation, a woman whose only defense is seduction targets a rake who teaches her the true meaning of love. As wealthy and beautiful as she is desperate, Harriet Mercer can have any man she wants--which makes picking the worst of the lot quite easy. By convincing the ton she is a ruined woman, Harry hopes to outwit the greedy, conniving cad blackmailing her into a loveless marriage. Roger Templeton is a rogue with a scandalous reputation, no expectations, and no shame. He is perfect for Harry's fall from grace. Her brazen attempts at a very public seduction are delightful fodder for gossip . . . and pure torment for Roger. With his pockets as empty as his heart, Roger is in no mood for games and decides to show Harry how foolish it is to tempt a devil. But behind her mesmerizing golden eyes, he sees something unexpected: a woman in trouble. Her scandalous behavior would be amusing if he wasn't captivated by her lush, curvaceous beauty. Worse, every libertine bone in his body has turned traitorously noble. Only a rake would seduce her. But only a gentleman in love can save her. Includes a special message from the editor, as well as excerpts from these Loveswept titles: The Devil's Thief, Flirting with Disaster, and Long Simmering Spring.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.