- Table View
- List View
Eureen, Tracey, Deja, and Jasmine are all looking for relationships that are based on strong moral values--despite their own less than moral lifestyles. Faithfully married but severely sexually frustrated, Eureen would do anything to catch her husband's eye again and reignite bedroom flames. She can't remember the last time they had sex, but when her husband suddenly passes away, she quickly finds a way to make up for lost time. A teasingly tight skirt and an extra wiggle is all Deja needs to stop Garnell's eyes from roaming to various single women in her church and focus his attention on her. In her mind, his skill level between the sheets far outweighs his criminal past. Corporate executive Jasmine is determined to turn her unemployed mama's boy of a husband into a real man, if her mother-in-law Cyreese doesn't destroy their marriage first.Tracey vows that nobody will enjoy the pleasures of her body again until she says "I do." Well, at least nobody will know about it.On their quest for love, these women will find out that sin comes with a price. Is it one they can afford?
While hairstylist Melody Pullman has no problem keeping clients in her chair, she can't keep her bills paid once her crack-addicted husband Big Steve steps through a revolving door leading in and out of prison. She soon finds what seems to be a sexual and financial solution when she becomes involved with Larry, the husband of one of her longtime clients. Larry, weary of dealing with his disabled wife and her needs, sees Melody as a release, a guilty pleasure. But does Larry have what it takes to hold on to her when another suitor steps on the scene and challenges him?A little puddin' is always good after a meal . . . unless it belongs to someone else.
With her gorgeous coffee-and-cream complexion, long black hair, and a winning smile, April Mitchell-Bradford has the capacity to brighten up any room she enters. Everybody who knows her loves her--except her husband, Daryl. After years of putting on the facade of a happy marriage, April goes outside of her marriage to find the love she's never known but always felt like she deserved. When her sordid affair results in a pregnancy, Darryl wants to kill her, and her husband's girlfriend can't wait to take her place. So who's to blame when April is found murdered in cold blood?
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.