- Table View
- List View
Recycle, Reuse, Reinvent! With Mixed Media Revolution, you'll learn how to leverage your art and take your paintings and transfers to the next level! Leftovers, little bits and scraps, pieces of art that didn't turn out quite right...we all have them. And it hurts to have to throw them away. But what if someone could suggest another way? Another way, perhaps, to get one more use out of that transparency. Or cut up a piece of art and put it back together differently. Or use leftover paint to create one-of-a-kind transfers? Darlene Olivia McElroy and Sandra Duran Wilson, in their groundbreaking third book, will show you how to do all those things and more! Inside You'll Find: 10 themed chapters More than 50 fully stepped-out, photographic mixed media techniques More than 80 additional fast and easy techniques Dozens of troubleshooting tips and variations More than 70 big, beautiful finished pieces of art illustrating the techniques Links to online bonus content You'll find something new and exciting on every page--add Mixed Media Revolution to your creative toolbox and expand your artistic horizons today!
Breaking the SurfacePondering how to begin a new piece of art? Surface Treatment Workshop has the answer! The authors of Image Transfer Workshop are back to show you 45 stepped-out mixed-media techniques that will add depth and texture to your artwork. These techniques are the perfect jump-off point for creating art you will love to look at, and, in some cases, touch!In this comprehensive guide, you'll find:45 techniques. Exciting new applications such as the use of WonderUnder, pulled paper and plaster-dipped gauze will provide you with fresh ideas - many previously unpublished. Multiple variations. Each technique features swatches and descriptions to take the techniques in multiple directions with multiple mixed-media products. Inspirational style. Fully stepped-out projects from two artists will show you how to combine the techniques into finished works of art that can go in any artistic style. Take Surface Treatment Workshop with you on your artistic journey for beautiful beginnings.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.