His Immortal Embrace The Yearning, by Hannah Howell Tormented by an ancient curse, the young men of Clan MacCordy reach manhood only to walk forever in darkness, thirsting for blood--and Alpin MacCordy is no different. He must wed for coin and land, despite his betrothed's terror--and his own fascination for another woman, Lady Sophie Hay. . . Bitten, by Lynsay Sands After brooding Keeran MacKay saves Emily Wentworth Collins from a storm-tossed ship: he offers her shelter in his secluded castle. But when a savage kiss reveals Keeran's true nature, Emily realizes that yielding to Keeran's untamed desire may change her own life. . .forever. Stranger in the Night, by Sara Blayne Georgiana Thornberry hopes to unearth ancient treasure while exploring the moldering ruins of her ancestral home. Instead she encounters Julius Lathrop. Does the enigmatic--and disturbingly attractive--stranger hold the key to a family legend? Or something far more sinister? The Awakening, by Kate Huntington Orphaned Thalia Layton is stricken to hear that her beloved, eccentric Aunt Cordelia has taken ill. But upon her arrival at Cordelia's remote estate, Thalia discovers that her aunt has harbored dangerous secrets--and that Thalia's own attraction to Adrian Lucerne, Cordelia's mysterious--and oddly nocturnal--companion, may prove to be a sensual temptation that will cost her life. . .
It's no accident when Kenya Clark gets paired up with Keithe Morgan, the newest member of the divorce support group she leads at their church. The pastor has been trying to get Kenya married off for some time now. Unfortunately, Kenya is still grappling with her past, and she isn't quite ready to enter into something new.Keithe, on the other hand, is recently divorced and ready to move on. He hasn't given up on love; he still believes he'll find a soul mate. When he starts pushing hard to get to know Kenya better, she feels the connection and panics. The only way she knows to distance herself is to start dating his friend. Keithe is puzzled. Why would she choose his friend, whose issues make him far from the most eligible bachelor? When Keithe learns the truth about her past, will he still want to hold on and work toward a future together?Redeemed is about having the strength to accept people right where they are.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.