- Table View
- List View
Early one Easter morning, bunnies begin turning up in the strangest (and funniest) places all over Sesame Street. Where did they come from? This is a hilarious tale told in rollicking rhyme--a great way to celebrate Easter and spring with your toddler!
Elmo's bringing a present to Oscar. But the mysterious wrapped gift has a curious effect--it's making Elmo sneeze! And every time Elmo sneezes, something funny happens. The youngest readers will love following along as Elmo's sneezes cause laundry to fall off a line and much more in this Early Step into ReadingTM story
Elmo and his friends play a variation of everyone' s favorite game, "Simon Says." "Elmo Says," is just like the original, except that here, our favorite furry little red monster leads the action. Toddlers and adults can read and join in the play--they just have to be careful to listen for those magic words: Elmo says!
Hee-hee! Ha, ha ha! Laughter is contagious and it's spreading all through Sesame Street and beyond. Come laugh along in this funny Christmas tale.
Elmo the little monster cannot decide which is his favorite letter of the alphabet, because he has favorite things for almost every letter.
Packed into the pages of this sturdy Sesame Street board book is a collection of tongue-tripping rhymes about everyone's favorite Sesame Street Muppets, including Elmo, Grover, Ernie, Bert, Betty Lou, Herry, Hoots the owl, and Oscar. The rhyming language and singsong rhythm of tongue twisters are key concepts in language development for babies and toddlers. The humor and playfulness of the tongue twisters in this collection will give toddlers a fun into into the world of wordplay, the foundation of a lifelong enjoyment of the written and spoken word. This book is ideal for use in pre-school classrooms as well as parent/child sharing.
ABC fun, dressed up as a Halloween book!Little ones will enjoy this colorful book about a bunch of trick-ortreaters from A to Z (an angel, a ballerina, a cowboy, and so on) and their fun, "spooky" adventures around the neighborhood!
Mastering new skills is a part of growing up and every stage of development is marked by such learning. But sometimes a child will have a hard time with a new challenge. So here are Elmo, Big Bird, and their Sesame Street friends (including Grover, Zoe, Bert, Ernie, Rosita, and Telly) to show kids that it's terrific to learn how to do something new, and also, that if you get stuck, you can always ask for help from a parent, a teacher, a sibling, or a friend. And even asking for a hand can be a little bit hard at first! This Step 1 Step into Reading emphasizes core Sesame Street values of cooperation, friendship, and trying new things. The short rhyming text will please children who are just beginning to read on their own.From the Trade Paperback edition.
The Wheels on the Bus, a perennial favorite of the toddler set, gets a uniquely Sesame Street spin in this very funny Little Golden Book. Elmo, Grover, and Cookie Monster board a bus and meet some wacky passengers, including a furball with a boombox, frogs, cows, a brass band, and a family of yipping Martians. The sound effects in the chorus reflect the voices and activities of the passengers in a way that will have little ones--and adults--laughing out loud as they join in the song.
When a hot-tempered dragon seizes the local bridge, the people of Berryville are cut off from their supply of beloved strawberries until they can correctly answer three questions related to weight. The grownups of the town are stumped, but one very smart little girl saves the day with some facts she learned in school. From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.