- Table View
- List View
Early one Easter morning, bunnies begin turning up in the strangest (and funniest) places all over Sesame Street. Where did they come from? This is a hilarious tale told in rollicking rhyme--a great way to celebrate Easter and spring with your toddler!
Elmo's bringing a present to Oscar. But the mysterious wrapped gift has a curious effect--it's making Elmo sneeze! And every time Elmo sneezes, something funny happens. The youngest readers will love following along as Elmo's sneezes cause laundry to fall off a line and much more in this Early Step into ReadingTM story
Elmo and his friends play a variation of everyone' s favorite game, "Simon Says." "Elmo Says," is just like the original, except that here, our favorite furry little red monster leads the action. Toddlers and adults can read and join in the play--they just have to be careful to listen for those magic words: Elmo says!
Hee-hee! Ha, ha ha! Laughter is contagious and it's spreading all through Sesame Street and beyond. Come laugh along in this funny Christmas tale.
Elmo the little monster cannot decide which is his favorite letter of the alphabet, because he has favorite things for almost every letter.
Packed into the pages of this sturdy Sesame Street board book is a collection of tongue-tripping rhymes about everyone's favorite Sesame Street Muppets, including Elmo, Grover, Ernie, Bert, Betty Lou, Herry, Hoots the owl, and Oscar. The rhyming language and singsong rhythm of tongue twisters are key concepts in language development for babies and toddlers. The humor and playfulness of the tongue twisters in this collection will give toddlers a fun into into the world of wordplay, the foundation of a lifelong enjoyment of the written and spoken word. This book is ideal for use in pre-school classrooms as well as parent/child sharing.
ABC fun, dressed up as a Halloween book!Little ones will enjoy this colorful book about a bunch of trick-ortreaters from A to Z (an angel, a ballerina, a cowboy, and so on) and their fun, "spooky" adventures around the neighborhood!
Mastering new skills is a part of growing up and every stage of development is marked by such learning. But sometimes a child will have a hard time with a new challenge. So here are Elmo, Big Bird, and their Sesame Street friends (including Grover, Zoe, Bert, Ernie, Rosita, and Telly) to show kids that it's terrific to learn how to do something new, and also, that if you get stuck, you can always ask for help from a parent, a teacher, a sibling, or a friend. And even asking for a hand can be a little bit hard at first! This Step 1 Step into Reading emphasizes core Sesame Street values of cooperation, friendship, and trying new things. The short rhyming text will please children who are just beginning to read on their own.From the Trade Paperback edition.
The Wheels on the Bus, a perennial favorite of the toddler set, gets a uniquely Sesame Street spin in this very funny Little Golden Book. Elmo, Grover, and Cookie Monster board a bus and meet some wacky passengers, including a furball with a boombox, frogs, cows, a brass band, and a family of yipping Martians. The sound effects in the chorus reflect the voices and activities of the passengers in a way that will have little ones--and adults--laughing out loud as they join in the song.
When a hot-tempered dragon seizes the local bridge, the people of Berryville are cut off from their supply of beloved strawberries until they can correctly answer three questions related to weight. The grownups of the town are stumped, but one very smart little girl saves the day with some facts she learned in school. From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.