- Table View
- List View
In this hilarious adventure for elementary school readers, a team of lovable, fuzzy guinea pigs gets online to solve their mysteries.Fuzzy the guinea pig is a great friend to have--he's always cheerful, he cooks like a pro (his specialty is ketchup and dish soap), and he loves to surf the web. His stylish hutch-mate Coco is Fuzzy's best friend, though even she can't understand his fascination with computers.When Fuzzy goes missing, though, Coco is forced to get online for answers. On the social site Micespace she learns that her friend could be in terrible danger, so Coco assembles an extraction team to get him back: Terry, a technology whiz whose computer skills are second to none; Banoffee, a mother of fourteen with the organizational and motivational powers to match; and Eduardo, the heroic (and very handsome) Peruvian freedom fighter. Will Coco and her guinea pig commandos find a way to rescue Fuzzy and get back home alive?
Wally just wants to be an ordinary, normal boy living an ordinary, normal life - then his uncle Foulpest comes to look after him. Foulpest is an ogre, and he has other ideas. Foulpest means well, but he just can't help causing chaos - whether it's accidentally sending Miss Nutkin through the roof at the school parents' evening or employing some very dubious elves to clean up their house in time for a sleepover. . .
Nana is not your ordinary grandma. She never wears cloppy shoes, drinks prune juice, or worries about slippery surfaces. Eufala and Bog's nana would much rather join the circus, work as a backhoe operator, or maybe become a detective. Which is exactly what happens in this very funny chapter book. When Nana answers an ad in the local newspaper for a detective, she arrives at the police department just in time to investigate the theft of one entire case of delicious Yumdums candy. Can one little old lady find a way to save the day and stop the candy thief from striking again?
In this wacky follow-up to Nana Cracks the Case!, Nana decides she wants to go to the rodeo to become a bull rider. But a run-in with bad guys Tuff and the Ruffies spins her day in a new direction. Before you can say "yee-haw," Nana's grandchildren, Eufala and Bog, join in on the wild adventure.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.