Showing 1 through 1 of 1 results
Philip T. Cagle
Satdarshan P. Monga
Cellular and Molecular Pathology of the Liver is extensive, complex and ranges from the understanding the basic molecular mechanisms that dictate everything from liver homeostasis to liver disease. Molecular Pathology of the liver is complicated due to some of the important functions inherent and unique to the Liver, including its innate ability to regenerate and the multitude of functions it plays for the wellbeing of an organism. With all this in mind, Molecular Pathology of Liver Diseases is organized in different sections, which will coherently and cohesively present the molecular basis of hepatic physiology and pathology. The first two sections are key to understanding the liver anatomy and physiology at a cellular level and go on to define the molecular mechanics in various liver cell types. These sections also cover the existing paradigms in liver development, regeneration and growth. The next section is key to understanding the Molecular Pathology unique to liver diseases and associated phenotypes. The final sections are geared towards the existing knowledge of the molecular basis of many common and uncommon liver diseases in both neoplastic and non-neoplastic areas including pathologies associated with intra-hepatic and extra-hepatic biliary tree.
Thus, this textbook is a one-stop reference for comprehending the molecular mechanisms of hepatic pathobiology. It is clearly unique in its format, readability and information and thus will be an asset to many in the field of Pathology and other disciplines.
Showing 1 through 1 of 1 results
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading
tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.
See and hear words read aloud
Listen to books with audio only
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice
installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only
mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading
tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without
downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation
required). Other browsers can be used with limited features.
Read in Braille
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona
pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed.
Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using
the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter,
section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.