Many projects that use the SAP Enterprise software follow waterfall methodologies, but these often run into budgeting and scheduling problems. In this unique book, Sean Robson presents the relatively new Agile approach to SAP implementation which has proven to be very successful in real-world projects. The approach enables you to greatly improve your SAP implementations, reduce risks, and help to bring your projects in on schedule and within budget. Using strategies based on the twelve principles of the Agile Manifesto, the book focuses on the use of Scrum and Kanban and their suitability for certain types of projects, enabling you to select the most appropriate method for the task in hand. Throughout the book, the author gives the benefit of his vast experience, giving practical advice on the most effective way to see your Agile SAP project through from beginning to end.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.