- Table View
- List View
Before Daniel Burke was the ?real Indiana Jones,? Cate Wells thought he was everything she could ever want. Then, after a humiliating experience eight years ago, she realized how wrong she was. When Cate comes into possession of a carved wooden box, she knows Daniel is the only person who can authenticate it. Sure she can separate business from pleasure, Cate decides to see him at a conference he's attending. But with one look into Daniel's eyes, it's clear to her the heat between them hasn't dimmed. Giving in to their shared fantasy would be career suicide. Especially when Cate isn't sure if she wants the man'or the myth.
TV host Eve Best is sitting pretty -- a great talk show, amazing coworkers and soon she'll be waist-deep in lotto cash. But when Mitch Hayes, a national network scout, comes strolling into her office, Eve forgets it all in a sizzling urge to have her way with him. Repeatedly. And it's so not professional to drool. . . Mitch needs to sign Eve's show for his network, or else. Fortunately, his boss did say something about romancing Eve -- and after a split-second glance at the curvalicious woman, Mitch figures he might just have the best job ever. But can you get naughty with someone -- without the naked truth getting in your way?
When you're a cop, the number one rule is: your partner is off-limits. But Cooper Maxwell and Joanna MacPherson are dangerously close to breaking all the rules when it comes to romance on the job. From the moment they are paired up as partners, Cooper's sexy charm and Joanna's steamy passion create a heated attraction that overwhelms them both. While they worry that their uncontrollable desire for each other might cost them their jobs, the real danger becomes clear-it might cost them their lives.
One convenient download. One bargain price. Get all September Harlequin Blaze with one click!Scorching passion and sizzling heroes make for red-hot reading from Harlequin Blaze! Load up on six spicy stories in one bundle: Kidnapped! by Jo Leigh, My Secret Life by Lori Wilde, Overexposed by Leslie Kelly, Swept Away by Dawn Atkins, Shiver and Spice by Kelley St. John, and The Naked Truth by Shannon Hollis.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.