- Table View
- List View
This sequel to the best-selling Our God Reigns tells the stories behind favorite praise and worship songs like "Ancient of Days"; "I Stand in Awe"; "Change My Heart, O God"; and "Awesome God. "
rib-tickling stories of fun, faith, family, and friendship
The Salinger Sisters Series spins the tales of four sisters who find love-in spite of themselves. The love-and laughs-began in Love on the Run and continue in Book Two, A Match Made in Heaven. Lucy Salinger has always been brilliant at making matches-for everyone else. But though she is owner and leading "matchmaker" at one of the most prestigious dating services in Los Angeles, Lucy finds herself withdrawing from every man who might be interested in dating her.Then handsome and successful behavioral psychologist Dr. Campbell Howard comes into her office...and Lucy proceeds to set him up on the most disastrous dates in dating history! Is Lucy just losing her touch? Or is she, on a subconscious level, choosing women she knows aren't right for Cam...just so she can save him for herself?From the Trade Paperback edition.
Welcome to a Place Where Love AbidesExperience the splendor of love with four sweet romances-each one the story of hearts and homes renewed-authored by some of the leading names in Christian romance fiction."THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD AND THE HANDYMAN" by Barbara Jean Hicks (An Unlikely Prince, All That Glitters, Loves Me, Loves Me Not)Incensed by town gossip about Gran-Marie and her hired hand, Chloe Burnett determines to protect her grandmother's reputation at all costs, even if it means posing as the cocky handyman's fiancé! But a near-tragedy reveals that nothing is as it seems to be-including the pretend engagement that no longer feels pretend. "BESIDE THE STILL WATERS" by Barbara A. Curtis Interior designer K.C. McKenzie wants to restore her late husband's family farmhouse, as well as her memories. But the new owner, Chicago architect Raleigh Kincaid, refuses to sell. When he enters a restoration contest, however, Raleigh finds that he needs K.C.-in more ways than one. "HOME FOR THE HEART" by Shari MacDonald (Love On the Run, A Match Made in Heaven, The Perfect Wife)When spunky TV host Flynn Kelley inherits half of a historic Maryland estate, she squares off against a maddening-and endearing-figure from her troubled youth. Working together, can she and Charlie Kenilworth renovate the crumbling estate-and their wounded hearts? "DON'T LOOK BACK" by Jane Orcutt (The Living Stone, The Fugitive Heart, The Hidden Heart)One year after a divorce she didn't want, Laurie Golden has moved her children to small-town North Texas, hoping to restore what's left of her family and the family home. But skeletons in her family's closet reveal that history is sometimes best left in the past, and that the future is an open book in which life and love can be written.From the Trade Paperback edition.
The Salinger Sisters series spins the tales of four sisters who find love - in spite of them-selves. Now in Book Three, after years of trying to be "the perfect wife," Felicia is struggling, for her children's sake, to rebuild her life following a divorce. Now Felicia decides she needs a "wife" to help her juggle the demands of childcare, housework, and her fledgling career. Sensitive Brody Collins, an old classmate and "child care provider," fits the bill perfectly. But is Brody really who he seems to be? And what actually prompted him to take on the job of caring for her kids? Author Shari MacDonald writes: "Nearly every woman I know struggles to balance dozens of competing demands on her time: kids and the carpool, finances and friendships, responsibilities and romance. Many of these women daydream of someday getting a little 'extra help. ' In The Perfect Wife, single mom Felicia Salinger Kelley is about to get exactly that, and so much more. . . "
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.