- Table View
- List View
It's a miracle they're related. Apart from being sisters and living in Dublin, Nessa, Cate, and Bree Driscoll couldn't be more different. Nessa's the happy homemaker, tending to her doting husband Adam and little girl Jill and boasting of marital bliss. Cate, a career go-getter with a knock-out wardrobe, lives with her drop-dead gorgeous boyfriend, Finn -- a famous radio host who's about to break into TV -- and never wants kids. Youngest sis Bree -- a mechanic who's happier riding her motorcycle than chasing guys -- is the free spirit of the family, the one who'll never settle down. No wonder they bicker all the time. In one way they're the same. When Nessa begins to suspect that Adam isn't the faithful man he seems, all three sisters are shocked. But with the perfect sheen of Nessa's life finally chipped, Cate might just allow herself to admit that things with Finn aren't exactly wonderful either. And, as her two older siblings debate loving and leaving and kicking their men to the curb, Bree dares to embark upon a relationship of her own. Soon all three sisters face unexpected revelations that will show them that they can all stand on their own two feet if they have to, and that they've got each other to lean on no matter what.
It was love at first flight. Air traffic controller Carey Browne is seeing nothing but blue skies. She's leaving on a jet plane. . . for a much needed vacation! Destination: New York City. Travel time: Six hours. Seating arrangement: Next to a man who's much too attractive to be single. Not that Carey's looking. She's taking time off from dating, too. Most of the men she meets are a lot like airplane food: nicely packaged, well-preserved, and profoundly unsatisfying. When she begins chatting with Ben Russell, though, it's as if Carey has known him all her life. He's quick-witted, kind,andmakes her laugh -- even at herself. Ha!Then it was time for take-off. One stopover later, Carey and Ben are married in Las Vegas, and their transatlantic announcement is causing sudden turbulence back home. How can two strangers claim to be each other's soul mate? Ben's sister is adamantly opposed to Carey; she thinks he's having a mid-life, no-wife crisis. As for Carey's folks, well, they know the marriage will never last. Right? Rumors are running amok, as are past lovers. Why is everyone trying to ground the newlyweds and convince them that they've made a huge mistake? And why is Carey starting to worry that maybe they're right?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.