- Table View
- List View
best selling Christian author and speaker, Sheila Walsh, presents insights on living a life of extraordinary faith
Sheila Walsh offers sixty beautifully written devotions to deepen your experience of God.
Join Gigi and Frances, as they set off on another royal adventure as daughters of the King! Gigi and her best friend, Frances, take their first dance lesson after Gigi reads half of a verse in Psalms about praising God in dance. With reluctant practice and awkward help from Tiara (her new dog) and Lord Fluffy (her not-so-cooperative cat), Gigi struggles to dance perfectly so God will be proud of her. Then Gigi learns that God looks at our hearts, not how perfectly we do things, and that God is proud of us when we are kind to others.
Gigi, God's Little Princess ® continues her royal adventures with a princess' tea party. Gigi, everyone's favorite little princess has a royal announcement for her best friend, Frances. But as Gigi tries to find the perfect way to proclaim this announcement to her friend, everything ends up as tangled as her unruly hair. But with advice from Mommy and Daddy, and help from Lord Fluffy, the kingdom finds peace once again as Gigi continues her royal adventures with a new-found confidence as the daughter of the King!
Reassurance that the Stars--and God's Love Will Always Shine!One evening after bedtime, young Sam decides that God is like the stars twinkling outside his bedroom window--happy, bright, and bathing him with light. The next day, after his beloved stuffed bear disappears, Sam asks God to help him find his favorite friend. When the cuddly bear doesn't show up, Sam decides that God is gone and cannot hear his prayers. But Sam is about to learn a very important lesson: God is always with us and never leaves...
Walsh candedly share her long battle with depression which includes a month-long stay in a hospital. Poignant reactions to hospital life. Worries about not returning to ministry. Finding a new way to minister and to live her life more fully and with greater spirituality. Much encouragement for those struggling with depression and/or for those who seek a more honest Christian walk.
Author recounts that while life is tough, God is faithful.
366 daily devotions provide a yearlong celebration of faith.
Of all God's creations, women were especially designed to give God glory, honor, and praise. And when women do what women were made to do-glorify our Heavenly Father-we are simply captivating! And why shouldn't we glorify God* After all, He has glorified us by marking us as His own, robing us in righteousness, veiling us in holiness, and adorning us with spiritual gifts. Isn't it time we glorified Him? In this study, we'll look at all the ways we can glorify God in our everyday lives. - Twelve weeks of Bible study-search the Scriptures for all the ways God makes the ordinary extraordinary - Take home a trinket-a "gift" to remind you of each week's lesson - Down-to-earth illustrations give you a chance to take a break and smile - Dozens of thoughtful insights from Marilyn Meberg, Luci Swindoll, Barbara Johnson, Sheila Walsh, Thelma Wells, Patsy Clairmont, and Nicole Johnson - Leader's Guide included
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.