- Table View
- List View
The second original eBook in the red-hot Enslaved trilogy begins with a dangerous bet that turns good friends into exquisite lovers. Billionaire BAD Boy Marc Wilde has never met a woman who could fulfill his every need...until he takes his good friend and fellow dominant Mistress Lauren up on a dangerous bet--a bet where she ends up as his sex slave for a week. Can a Dominatrix fall in love with a Dom? Only if she can find a way to submit to Marc's every desire and be happy about it. Lauren has her doubts...but the flirtation, the friendship, and the sex might be too much for either to resist...
The stunning conclusion to the red-hot Enslaved erotica trilogy finds a curious young beauty baring more than her skin...Lovely, blonde, and young, Jessica accepted a job at New York's most exclusive BDSM nightclub to make ends meet...and to satisfy her curiosity. Nobody is more intriguing than the BAD boys--Billionaire Arrogant Doms--a trio of unbelievably rich and sexy men. Jessica willingly gets involved with the group, shedding her formerly shy persona to explore the limits of her own desire. But she isn't sure how vulnerable she wants to be...until the one BAD Boy who never wants to fall in love again--the gorgeous, passionate, and unexpectedly tender Roman--takes an interest in her, and Jessica finds herself drawn deeper into his world than she ever expected.
In Book Two of the erotic dystopian Pulse Trilogy, Jenna escapes New York City only to be tracked down by a soldier who might be her only hope of survival.Jenna doesn't know if she believes what Emily and Mason told her--that America is rebuilding and a better life awaits her outside of Manhattan. But with the power grid down and no connection to the outside world, Jenna will die if she stays at Grand Central's FEMA camp, selling her body to soldiers.Private Ken Barker is sent to capture Jenna when she escapes--but Jenna knows he's one of the good guys and tries to seduce him into joining her. Their passionate sex kindles something even stronger than lust between them, and when Barker goes back to Grand Central he sees the horrors there with new eyes. Now it's his turn to escape the city, and he knows he must take Jenna with him or she'll die at the camp. On the road, they'll start a new life together, hoping against hope that the electricity between them will prove more than just a spark--that together they might finally light up their dark nights.
Book One in the heart-pounding Pulse Trilogy--a gripping erotic romance set in post-apocalyptic New York City one year after an electromagnetic pulse destroys America's power grid. "Intense, exciting, and sizzlingly sexy--a perfect post-apocalyptic romance!" (Heather Thurmeier, bestselling author of Escape to My Arms and Stuck on You)Emily Rosen lives in a military camp at Grand Central Station, where women sell their bodies to soldiers for extra rations. When she discovers a dark secret--that America is rebuilding outside of New York City, and everything the city's refugees have been told is a lie--she escapes, the soldiers hot on her heels...But Christopher Mason, a convict who broke out of prison after the Pulse, finds Emily first. Although he's survived this long on the streets by looking out only for himself, Emily is beautiful, alluring, and impossible to leave behind. Now Emily must convince this intimidating, magnetic stranger to be her guide as they journey out of New York and into the unknown. She'll barter with her body, but sex with Mason can never be currency--it's pure passion, and everything she desires. Despite the crumbling world around them, can Emily and Mason discover true love blooming in the darkest of places?
In the gritty conclusion to the erotic dystopian Pulse Trilogy, one couple undertakes a desperate rescue mission in post-apocalyptic New York City.Trent Taylor and the people of Letliv, a thriving fishing community on the Connecticut coast, must join forces with the survivors of the FEMA camp at Grand Central to save his sister Annie, who is living on the Tracks as part of the soldiers' private harem.Clarissa has spent the past year under control of the soldiers, but Trent's passionate touch sparks her desire. She's not entirely sure if she'll be safe with the mysterious stranger, who still mourns his wife's untimely death. But with her growing need for Trent, and the danger the women of the Tracks face--Clarissa will have to gather everyone together to fight the rule of the soldiers who keep them prisoner. Could their struggle for freedom--and love--mean an escape from this dystopian nightmare?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.