- Table View
- List View
For some, a job is just a way to pay the bills. For others - those whose careers fit their passions and personalities - it is a source of great satisfaction and success. Career Match is designed to help people discover their ideal work. Using the author's revealing ten-minute self-assessment, the book helps readers determine their personality style, then walks them through the range of career choices best for them. This indispensable guide will enable anyone to: * identify the type of work that will inspire and exhilarate them * recognize the type of boss and work environment they need to thrive * confirm the rightness of the path they are on - or help them find a better one * speed up their job search The book includes in-depth chapters for each personality type, detailed explanations of career options, and inspiring real-life stories of people who have found fulfillment in work that suits their personality. This invaluable resource will help anyone in need of direction match who they are with what they should do - for a lifetime of gratifying work and greater success.
A recent Conference Board survey found that a staggering 53 percent of workers are dissatisfied with their jobs, but with the unemployment rate stubbornly high, searching for a new position may not be the answer. Based on the author's proprietary personality model used by over 50,000 professionals worldwide, Personality Power shows you how to identify and harness your corestrengths to immediately improve your job satisfaction--and, ultimately, your success. After completing a simple 10-minute self-assessment, just turn to the in-depth chapter devoted to your personality type to: * Discover your work-related strengths and potential blind spots * Identify your ideal (and least-preferred) work environments * Learn how best to communicate with and coach others with different styles * Create a personal career roadmap complete with concrete steps for achieving your goals * And much more Featuring helpful charts, exercises, and inspiring success stories, Personality Power shows you how to leverage your natural talents and find the fulfillment and recognition you deserve.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.