- Table View
- List View
They're moving on up. . . Charlie Barrett, male model, is ready for a career change. It's not that modeling for ten years hasn't been fun -- the Paris shows, the VIP lists, the cool flat and even cooler model girlfriend. But he and Lauren are probably going to get married and have kids someday so it's time for him to find a job that offers more challenge than tilting his head left or right. Lovely Lauren seems poised to break into TV, so when a chance meeting results in Charlie's being offered the job as the face of 2cool2btrue, he readily accepts. "Power couple" here they come!But something's going down. 2cool is the web equivalent of Armani, Prada, and Gucci. It's the sexiest thing in cyberspace and everyone wants a piece of it. As its marketing guru, Charlie spends his days wading through a sea of luxury products and designer freebies and his nights in a whirl of parties and champagne. When Nora, an American journalist based in London, takes a particular interest in the site -- and in Charlie -- the buzz is definitely on. But suddenly 2cool's owners disappear with a large amount of money and Charlie finds himself investigated for fraud. With Lauren too preoccupied with TV producer Peter to help, the only person Charlie can turn to is Nora. And Nora -- clumsy, eccentric, and increasingly mysterious -- is fast proving herself to be 2hot2handle.
If you've got it, flaunt it. Young, ambitious, and pretty damn good-looking, Andrew Collins knows that the workaday world is not enough for him. He wants more than a boring job and a mediocre life. Mostly, though, he wants more money. So when he answers an ad for male escorts, Andrew figures he's just found the perfect way to make a buck -- with a "Sugar Mama." But he soon finds that his older paramour, along with her bizarre and somewhat sinister friends, may be taking him for what looks to be a very bumpy ride with no brakes on board. Just try not to lose it. But now that he's finally got the green, Andrew finds himself drawn to the plainest of Janes. She's a no-nonsense, deep-thinking shop assistant who's saddened to see the real Andrew being suffocated under a pile of fancy clothes and flashy frills -- not his type at all. So why can't he stop thinking about her? Maybe because life in the lap of luxury isn't what it seems -- or even what he truly wants? Caught between cold cash and a warm heart, Andrew must figure out what matters most: his love of money, his love of himself, or love, period.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.