- Table View
- List View
This handy guide helps you understand the cycles of nature, discover the mysteries of magick, and unleash the power and passion within!
- Over 50,000 copies of the first edition sold! - Completely revised and updated with a fresh new look The Everything Tarot Book, 2nd Edition has been updated in a new accessible format. This easy-to-use guide shows readers how to interpret the images on the cards, arrange them into meaningful spreads, and unleash hidden psychic powers. Each individual card is described in detail, along with the history of Tarot from ancient times to the present. Features new sections on how to: - Understand Tarot symbolism - Perform Tarot readings - Handle the deck - Use the Tarot for personal growth The Everything Tarot Book, 2nd Edition is packed with everything readers need to conduct Tarot readings for themselves or others!
What's the difference between white and black magick? Will a spell really bring love into my life? Can I practice Wicca without joining a coven? The Everything Wicca and Witchcraft Book, 2nd Editionuncovers the fascinating history and allure of witchcraft, cutting through common misconceptions, myths, and stereotypes. This easy-to-read guide explains the real-life rituals, practices, and symbols of this ancient practice in everyday language. Bestselling author Skye Alexander, a witch and long-time practitioner of magick, introduces you to everything you need to practice Wicca, including: Blessings, prayers, and meditations Coven rules and practices Kitchen witchery and hearth magick Journeying to other worlds Shapeshifting Magickal jewelry and stones This step-by-step guide provides magick instructions for you to try at home. Learn how to use knots to release magickal energy, why witches value the kitchen and cauldron, and how to create magickal potions and charms. Discover this spiritual community and connect with your inner witch! Skye Alexanderis a witch, New Age enthusiast, and educator. Known worldwide, she was filmed for a Discovery Channel special performing a magick ritual at Stonehenge in 2001. Skye is the author of more than two dozen nonfiction and fiction books, includingThe Everything Tarot Book, 2nd Edition, The Everything Spells and Charms Book, 2nd Edition, The Only Tarot Book You'll Ever Need, andNaughty Spells, Nice Spells. She lives in Kerrville, TX.
When the going gets tough, the tough cast spells. In this spell book, you will learn how to cast your way out of any sticky situation. A little magick can go a long way: Got dumped? Mix a batch of ?Broken Heart Balm? Can't sell your house? Cast a ?Spell to Sell in a Bad Economy? Worried a coworker might sabotage your job? Try a ?Bind for a Backstabber? Wondering if you're going to get laid off? Brew a ?Protect Your Job Potion? Want to ward off negative energy? Make an ?Evil Eye Amulet? With simple spells, charms, and potions for every occasion, beginner and experienced spellcasters alike can put bad days behind them'one spell at a time!
The only collection of spells designed in a flipbook format, this book is a unique offering in a time-honored category.
Master the fundamentals of spellcraft Written by noted Wiccan authorities Marian Singer, Trish MacGregor, and Skye Alexander, this collection of spells is perfect for understanding the basics of Wiccan philosophy and ideology. Starting with a brief rundown of Witchcraft tools and symbols, this book helps you create spells for virtually every aspect of your life. This new edition includes essential information on: The Wheel of the Year: the eight major holidays (or sabbats) in the Witches' calendar Keeping a grimoire or Book of Shadows Meditation, visualization, and manifestation Magickal correspondences and properties of stones Spirit animals and totems How to join or create a coven Filled with more than 100 Wiccan spells that have simple instructions, this book contains everything you need to know in order to create spells that work.
Pull The Lovers card . . . and find out if he's really into you. Draw The Wheel of Fortune card . . . and see if wealth is in your future. Choose the Star card . . . and discover your place in the universe! Tap into the timeless wisdom of the Tarot and find the answers to life's toughest questions! With this one-stop resource, you'll learn how to interpret all the cards of the Major and Minor Arcana, master several essential spreads, and conduct life-changing readings for yourself and others. Inside, tarot master Skye Alexander shows you how the cards can help you: Develop your intuition; Work through personal problems; Understand the past, reevaluate the present, and predict your future. By helping you to successfully navigate through love, career, family, and life, The Only Tarot Book You'll Ever Need will enable you to begin realizing your dreams today. Let the cards be your guide!
The best way to take care of your self is to take care of your Self. With its unique three-fold approach, this book helps you nurture and nourish the mind, body, and spirit within the natural course of every day: Mind Take a break from the (bad) news. It's hard to find spiritual sustenance and renewal in a world rocked by tension. So turn off the television and radio, stay off the Internet, and stop the daylong bombardment of negativity from virtually every media outlet. Body Drink a cup of gyokuro tea. Theanine is an amino acid that increases alpha brainwave activity--and gyokuro tea is chock full of it. One cup of this Japanese green tea and you'll be calmer and wiser for up to four hours. Spirit Choose a natural talisman. A talisman is a token chosen to create a certain effect. Crystals, stones, and feathers are natural talismans you can use to protect yourself from anxiety, relieve stress, and remind you who you really are. From alternative medicine and ayurvedic nutrition to chakra healing and tantric sex, this book allows you to weave self-care into the weft and woof of your lives, transforming your lives--moment to moment, hour to hour, day to day.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.