- Table View
- List View
Respectable showgirlWhen the widowed boardinghouse keeper he has come to rescue turns out to be a scantily-clad showgirl, Jed Doulan knows he's in for trouble. With his shadowed past, he'd be mad to let this spirited-and surprisingly innocent-woman get close.Rebellious brideBound by a hasty marriage to her reluctant hero, Rachell Carlson senses his struggle to keep a distance between them. But the message in Jed's eyes makes her pulse quicken-and even dares her to believe in love.
She's come for his life...Feisty Lily Carrington wants revenge for the murder of her father. She's finally tracked down the killer--and she's going to make him pay....He'll fight to keep it...Juniper Barns has done everything he can to escape his violent past. Now a hardworking sheriff, he protects the lives of those in need. But he can't outrun his destiny anymore. It's time to stand and fight. Only, this time, his opponent is beautiful Lily--the vulnerable girl who came looking for vengeance, but who's in danger of losing her heart to the one man she's forbidden from loving....
Chance Morgan had locked away his heart. Until Cora Mae Tindale crossed half the country to find him. The beguiling creature who insisted on turning his serviceable ranch into a home was hiding something--and Chance was hell-bent on finding out her secrets! Cora Mae only wanted a place to hide, but her youthful protector had grown into a war-hardened rancher with looks that could tempt a saint. Yet his dark glances were filled with distrust. . . and unmistakable desire. Cora Mae's childhood crush was rapidly becoming a much more adult craving!
Fourteen years ago a terrified young Maggie Grace fled into the wilderness of the Wyoming mountains, where she has lived alone, fighting for survival, ever since. Until she finds cowboy Garret Daines lying unconscious in a blizzard. Snowbound in Maggie's cabin, sharing the only bed with this beautiful, wild woman, brings Garret's body--and guarded heart--pulsing back to life. Garret is the only man ever to show Maggie any kindness, and the walls around her heart begin to crumble. But this wildcat won't let herself be easily tamed. . . .
No smooth-talking man is going to outwit her!With the deed to her land and a kid brother to protect, mustanger Skylar Daines shouldn't have tangled with the likes of Tucker Morgan. But his stolen kiss scatters her senses and, quicker than a whirling dust devil, they're wed!To her relief, Tucker's keen to fix the marital slipup-and then he tells her the deed she holds belongs to him, and him alone. Maybe she shouldn't rush to have their marriage annulled. No man, no matter how good-looking, is going to swindle Skylar out of the one thing she yearns for most-a home.
Rocky Mountain Courtship by Jillian Hart Joseph Brooks suspects his mother of bringing a pretty young lady to town--as a mail-order bride. But Clara Woodrow is not that lady! Enchanted by her and determined to have no other, Joseph must use the magical last few days of spring to make Clara admit the desire they share for one another. . . . Courting Miss Perfect by Judith Stacy Fleeing a humiliating incident in Virginia, the last thing Brynn O'Keefe needs is an interfering Pinkerton detective suspecting her of some ridiculous crime! Concerned for her reputation, Brynn is horrified when handsome Travis Hollister tells the locals she is his sweetheart--and even more astonished when she begins to like the very idea of it! Courted by the Cowboy by Stacey Kayne Constance Pauley becomes enamored with the man who once saved her life--then finds out the very same dashing Kyle Darby had inadvertently caused her injuries all those years ago! Now she can't forgive the way he has stolen her heart, and how easily she wants to become his bride. . . .
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.