- Table View
- List View
<div xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><p>Learn how to create dynamic documents with impact by using the 2007 Microsoft Office system from the inside out! This book packs hundreds of time-saving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds, all in concise, fast-answer format.</p></div>
Dig deep into Microsoft Office Word 2007, Excel2007, and PowerPoint 2007--and create robust documents that deliver results. This book is packed with advanced timesaving tips and troubleshooting methods to help you learn the smartest, simplest ways to create powerful documents. Discover how the experts approach document production--and reach new levels of mastery! Exploit the power of tables, Themes, and templates Produce professional-quality graphics using new SmartArt diagrams, custom shapes, and other drawing tools Customize and reuse content with Building Blocks and Content Controls Learn advanced techniques for managing slide masters and custom layouts for effective presentations Design PivotTables for more powerful data analysis and reporting Build sophisticated Excel 2007 chart types and customize chart elements Use Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to automate document production and customize templates Customize the Office Fluent Ribbon and troubleshoot your documents with Office Open XML CD includes: Fully searchable eBook Sample documents and templates VBA and Office Open XML code samples Author webcasts--see advanced techniques in action Tool for binding custom XML to content controls in Word 2007 Files for customizing the Fluent Ribbon Links to articles blogs, and developer learning resources Windows Vista Product Guide eReference and other eBooks A Note Regarding the CD or DVD The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents, Presentations, and Workbooks: Using Microsoft® Office to Create Content That Gets Noticedby Stephanie Krieger
Get expert techniques and best practices for creating professional-looking documents, slide presentations, and workbooks. And apply these skills as you work with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint®, and Excel® in Office 2010 or Office for Mac 2011. This hands-on guide provides constructive advice and advanced, timesaving tips to help you produce compelling content that delivers--in print or on screen. Work smarter--and create content with impact! Create your own custom Office themes and templates Use tables and styles to help organize and present content in complex Word documents Leave a lasting impression with professional-quality graphics and multimedia Work with PowerPoint masters and layouts more effectively Design Excel PivotTables for better data analysis and reporting Automate and customize documents with Microsoft Visual Basic® for Applications (VBA) and Open XML Formats Boost document collaboration and sharing with Office Web Apps Your companion web content includes: All the book's sample files for Word, PowerPoint, and Excel Files containing Microsoft Visio® samples--Visio 2010 is required for viewing
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.