- Table View
- List View
Practical Fluoroscopy of the GI and GU Tracts highlights the critical role of fluoroscopy in the diagnosis of luminal GI and GU diseases, presenting both the fundamentals and nuances for performing and interpreting all types of these examinations. The text presents detailed descriptions of the techniques for performing GI and GU fluoroscopic procedures in a logical, stepwise format. Practical tips, advice and solutions address the problems and pitfalls commonly encountered during these examinations. Clear, concise, yet comprehensive descriptions of the relevant clinical and radiographic findings and differential diagnoses also provide a focused approach for interpreting GI and GU studies. A plethora of carefully annotated figures illustrate the pertinent findings. Practical Fluoroscopy of the GI and GU Tracts is a must-have text for both radiology trainees and experienced radiologists and is an essential addition to the library of every radiology training program and the fluoroscopy suite of every radiology practice.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.