- Table View
- List View
It's time to get serious about all that's been going over your head for the past 20 years about things like Roth IRAs, 401(k)s, and mutual funds. You're lucky; you have options, and you're planning ahead. What you need is an objective source that can explain those options in terms you can understand. What you need is Last Minute Retirement Planning. More than 10 years till you retire? You've still got plenty of time to make good decisions, but it's time to get going because you have lots to decide. You have to put away as much as you can, and you have to make it grow. You need a practical and effective way to minimize your expenses and maximize your investments. You need Last Minute Retirement Planning. Less than 5 years till you retire? Your day is getting close. Now is the time to make some important decisions about what you want for your retirement, where you will live, and what you will do. Will you really retire, or continue to work? Hopefully, you've already built up a fund for retirement. But you need to know how to make it last for the length of your retirement. You need Last Minute Retirement Planning. Steve Rosenberg, CFP, is an investment advisor and president of Rosenberg Financial Group. He is the author of Last Minute Estate Planning and co-author of Every Woman's Guide to Financial Security. In the introduction to this book, he says, "You can make your retirement as wonderful as you want It only requires that you make smart decisions with your money. As investment advisor to hundreds of retirees, I know exactly what it takes to secure the retirement of your dreams."
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.