- Table View
- List View
Explore space with dynamic dinos in this set of four out-of-this-world adventures.It turns out that dinosaurs, despite their itty-bitty brains, were really pretty smart. They managed to escape the Earth in spaceships long before the meteors hit, and now travel among the stars of the Jurassic Quadrant, exploring new worlds, fighting evil, and keeping space safe.This eBook boxed set includes four stellar Astrosaur adventures: Riddle of the Raptors, The Hatching Horror, The Seas of Doom, and The Mind-Swap Menace.
Be careful what you wish for. . . . When new stepsiblings Milly, Michael, Jason, and Jess move to a town in the middle of nowhere, the last thing they expect is to find a magic book. But then they stumble upon The Genie Handbook, and their lives are changed forever. Each chapter in The Genie Handbook contains one of six stages of training to be mastered, and the kids are thrilled to begin their schooling--especially since once they become genies, they can wish themselves back to London and their old lives. But then some of the wishes go wrong, and the magic starts to seem scarier. And when the kids discover a mysterious couple watching them covertly, they realize there's more to the handbook than they ever could have guessed. If the children's greatest wish of all is finally granted, will their world change for better or for worse? Maybe sometimes it takes something even more powerful than a genie to reveal your true heart's desire.
Battle Stations! Captain Teggs and his faithful crew are off on another amazing adventure in their spaceship, the DSS Sauropod. This time Teggs is taking some desperate dinosaurs and their precious eggs to begin a new life on a remote planet. But some nasty egg-eating oviraptors are chasing after them, and the planet itself has a sinister surprise hiding deep inside!
She's no ordinary bird. . . . For stepsiblings Milly, Michael, Jason, and Jess, life has never been trickier. Milly's worried about her singing audition, Michael's losing his friends, Jason's never going to get picked for any sports teams, and as Jess's exams loom closer, she can't seem to remember anything. But then Fenella, the only living phoenix in the world, swoops into their lives looking for help-and their problems really begin! Fenella has laid a magical egg, but if she wants it to hatch she needs four very special ingredients, scattered throughout time to the far corners of the world. So the children embark on a hair-raising hunt across the world, through the past, present, and future. And with a crazed phoenix-worshipping cult on their tail, a grumpy gryphon to soothe, and time paradoxes to avoid, Milly, Michael, Jason, and Jess will need all their wits and bravery if they hope to succeed.
Stewart Penders is a 12-year-old kid who loves comics. He loves drawing his own creations, especially the adventures of his fantasy alter ego, Stupendous Man! Part of his passion for comics comes from his late granddad, who was a great comic book artist. Grandad has just died, leaving his house and its contents to Stew's family. But when his family move in, they are greeted by a pig in a top hat running amok through the house. When Stew explores the house later, he finds a discarded comic strip in the attic - featuring an image of the very same pig they just saw - and beside it a mysterious pot of ink. When Stew starts drawing with it, his artwork springs into life - and so begins a hilarious adventure that could only have come from the madcap mind of Mr Steve Cole, bestselling author of Astrosaurs, Cows in Action and Slime Squad!
Smashing space stations! While on another vital mission, Captain Teggs and his crew nearly crash into an unknown spaceship. But when it spins around, the gaping hole and the mark of the meat-eaters reveal that it's a carnivore space station! What's it doing in the middle of the Vegetarian Sector? Teggs and his chief engineer, Iggy, board the space station to check it out. They soon discover that the only remaining dinosaurs in the ship are also two of the most evil criminals in the universe, and one of them is a genius. He's built a machine that can swap minds, and he's going to use it on Teggs and Iggy so he and his partner can fulfill their dreams of riches! It's up to Teggs and his crew to stop them, but how can they when no one knows who is who?
Captain Teggs is no ordinary dinosaur - he's an astrosaur! On the incredible spaceship DSS Sauropod, along with his faithful crew, Gypsy, Arx and Iggy, Teggs rights wrongs, fights evil and eats a lot of grass! In this first adventure, the herbivore astrosaurs have to face a fearsome enemy - a band of greedy carnivorous raptors who have kidnapped two athlete dinosaurs from under Tegg's nose. Can the Captain save the dinosaurs, escape from terrifying T-Rexes and still save the Dinosaur Games?
Something very big and very dangerous is swimming in the seas of planet Aqua Minor. It's destroying all of the fish factories and making mincemeat out of all the submarines. So Captain Teggs and the brave crew on the DSS Sauropod set off to investigate. What do they find? A gigantic liopleurodon has made Aqua Minor its home. At first all the evidence points to him as the culprit behind the mass destruction. But then new evidence is uncovered that shows it couldn't be the liopleurodon. Is another monster lurking beneath the seas as well?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.