- Table View
- List View
Over the next century, the world will see changes we can't even imagine. Advances in technology, shifts in demographics, and developments in global politics will all play a part in dramatically transforming our future. But this book is not about predicting the future-it's about understanding the principles that will shape it. Scores of youth-oriented church-planting movements have come and gone quickly over the last century, many of them with the potential to literally change the world for Christ. Unfortunately, most didn't survive because they were unable to maintain what made them so effective in their first twenty years. The same mission, values, and culture that inspire movements must also sustain them. Simple to say. Not so easy to do. 100 Years From Now explores the importance of understanding mission, values, and culture in order to grow and sustain a movement for generations. "100 Years from Now invites a truly global conversation on what the Spirit is saying to the churches about God's mission for every nation. " -Dr. Timoteo Gener, President and Professor of Theology, Asian Theological Seminary
Jesus told His followers that He would build His church, and then He told them to go and make disciples. It's that simple. We make disciples, and He builds the church.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.