- Table View
- List View
Over the next century, the world will see changes we can't even imagine. Advances in technology, shifts in demographics, and developments in global politics will all play a part in dramatically transforming our future. But this book is not about predicting the future-it's about understanding the principles that will shape it. Scores of youth-oriented church-planting movements have come and gone quickly over the last century, many of them with the potential to literally change the world for Christ. Unfortunately, most didn't survive because they were unable to maintain what made them so effective in their first twenty years. The same mission, values, and culture that inspire movements must also sustain them. Simple to say. Not so easy to do. 100 Years From Now explores the importance of understanding mission, values, and culture in order to grow and sustain a movement for generations. "100 Years from Now invites a truly global conversation on what the Spirit is saying to the churches about God's mission for every nation. " -Dr. Timoteo Gener, President and Professor of Theology, Asian Theological Seminary
Jesus told His followers that He would build His church, and then He told them to go and make disciples. It's that simple. We make disciples, and He builds the church.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.