- Table View
- List View
In this authoritative study, the authors discuss the principles underlying all spells and explain why a successful spell is usually composed of three elements: intent, visualization, and will-power. Careful at all times to observe basic rules of responsibility - that a spell should never intend anyone harm or manipulate anyone against their will - this is a comprehensive guide to ways of effective spell-casting. This book covers all aspects of spells - including psychic self-defense, sex magic, qabalistic magic, and talismans. There is a generous anthology of actual spells worldwide, past and present, drawn from history, literature, folklore, old grimoires, and from the 20 years experience of the authors. Spells of love, healing, weather, binding, and more combine in this unique addition to the literature on magical workings.
An excellent behind-the-scenes account, with intimate and entertaining revelations.
The Paranormal, the new ebook series from F+W Media International Ltd, resurrecting rare titles, classic publications and out-of-print texts, as well as new ebook titles on the supernatural - other-worldly books for the digital age. The series includes a range of paranormal subjects from angels, fairies and UFOs to near-death experiences, vampires, ghosts and witchcraft. Everything is here in this most comprehensive and revealing work on the principles, rituals and beliefs of modern witchcraft, including: The Sabbats, Casting & Banishing the Magic Circle, The Complete Book of Shadows, The Great Rite, Initiation Rites, Consecration Rites, Spells, Witches' Tools, Witchcraft & Sex, Running a Coven, Clairvoyance, and Astral Projection.
This collection includes two books in one large volume, Eight Sabbats for Witches and The Witches Way. You won't lose anything! This is the complete system of Wicca used by the Farrars. This book discusses every aspect of Witchcraft, including traditions, rituals, magic, training and more. A "must" for all Witches.
Exploring the Masculine Principle of Divinity, this companion volume to The Witches' Goddess re-establishes the ancient balance between God and Goddess. Part I covers the many concepts of the God examined, including: His faces throughout history; The Son/Lover God; The Vegetation God; The War God; The Anti-God; and more Part II gives a close look at 12 individual gods of history with an appropriate invoking ritual for each. Part III presents a comprehensive dictionary of over 1000 gods from many world cultures, past and present. The Farrars are among the best-known authors on the Craft, and in The Witches' God have written what is likely to become the standard work on the masculine god aspect. Over 30,000 sold!
The Witches' Goddess is of great practical value in discovering and celebrating the transforming energy of the Feminine Principle of Divinity. Part 1 The myriad faces of the Goddess revealed, including: Her presence throughout history Her Earth and Moon symbolism Her Madonna and Magdalene disguises Her revelation within the psyche Her relationship with women Her influence today and much more Part II Ritual invocations of the Goddess in 13 guises: from Ishtar to Isis from Hecate to Aphrodite from Epona to Ma'at Part 3 alphabetical listing of more than 1,000 Goddesses including a brief history and the main correspondances of each
This book is of great practical value in discovering and celebrating the transforming energy of the Feminine Principle of Divinity. Part I covers the myriad faces of the Goddess revealed, including: Her presence throughout history; Her Earth and Moon symbolism; Her Madonna and Magdalene disguises; Her revelation within the psyche; Her relationship with women; Her influence today; and much more. Part II covers ritual invocations of the Goddess in 13 guises: from Ishtar to Isis, from Hecate to Aphrodite, from Epona to Ma'at. Part III gives an alphabetical listing of more than 1000 goddesses including a brief history and the main correspondences of each. This is an important work by the Farrars providing an indepth exploration of the Goddess in her many aspects at a time when Western culture is awakening to the influence of Feminine Divinity, both individually and collectively. Over 40,000 sold!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.