- Table View
- List View
Molecular Analysis and Genome Discovery, Second Edition is a completely revised and updated new edition of this successful book. The text provides a comprehensive overview of recent developments in the fast moving field of molecular based diagnostics of disease markers. Key concepts and applications are provided alongside practical information on current techniques currently being researched and developed. Each chapter offers an up-to-date analysis of the subject encompassing the very latest technology platforms and is an essential reference for researchers in the field looking for an up-to-date overview of the subject. The book will also be an indispensable resource for those working in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. New for this edition: chapters on Genotyping through Mutation Detection; Differential Gene Expression; Haplotyping and Molecular Profiling.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.