- Table View
- List View
Learn, Sell, Teach From the novice beader who is just learning to string a bracelet to the experienced jewelry-maker who is already out selling and teaching the art to others, everyone can find something to love on the pages within. Experienced jewelry designers Susan Ray and Sue Wilke walk you through the basics and then launch into a plethora of engaging jewelry designs for you to replicate. Along the way, they offer tips and tidbits to make your beading experience as enjoyable as possible. Featured inside: 75 projects showcasing bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings, watches and miniature amulet bags 300 gorgeous full-color photographs and illustrations to accompany easy-to-follow instructions Extensive techniques section covering beading basics, necessary tools and tips on personal style, color choice and design options
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.