- Table View
- List View
The suspense story narrates how the detectives Ganesh and Vasanth successfully expose the mystery in the death of a woman wedded to an I.A.S.Officer.
A compilation of fifteen short stories of mystery and suspense.
A science fiction serialized in a popular Tamil weekly during 80s. With advancing mechanization, this novel interestingly visualizes what would happen in 2021 A.D.
Starting from his first short story published in a Tamil Weekly, it is a compilation of a few short stories of Sujatha (alias S.Rangarajan) written during the early years of his writing career.
This novel depicts how crime and perfidy act as powerful forces in determining the destiny of the people in a bogus democracy.
Popular Tamil novelist Sujatha (alias S. Rangarajan)’s Tamil novel “Pirivom Santhippom” which was serialised in the Tamil Weekly ‘Ananda Vikatan’ with a mass reading has two parts. This second part starts with Raghu’s migration to U.S. for higher education where he meets his ex-love Madhumita with her husband Radhakishen, a betrayer, and ends on Madhu’s fatal end in a car accident and Raghu marries Ratna. A vivid portrayal of NRI’s life abroad; also produced as a feature film in Tamil.
Popular Tamil novelist Sujatha (alias S. Rangarajan)’s Tamil novel “Pirivom Santhippom” which was serialised in the Tamil Weekly ‘Ananda Vikatan’ with a mass reading has two parts. This first part is a love story spun around two characters Raghu and Madhu was set in Tamiraparani in Tirunelveli District of Tamilnadu. This novel was also produced as a feature film in Tamil.
This book is a collection of memoirs of the author when he was staying in his grandmother’s house at Srirangam during his school days.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.