- Table View
- List View
The first diet that will help you feel good while losing weight written by a respected nutritionist and author of the bestselling books Power Eating and Power Food. Dr. Kleiner is a leading nutrition authority on eating for strength who has put together a diet that has already been successfully tested in a Seattle weight-loss group and documented in a series by the Seattle Post-Intelligencer. This book proves that you can choose healthy foods that both make you feel great and, when eaten according to the plan, help you lose weight. Most diets cause chemical changes in the brain that make the dieter feel depressed. The typical plan is often too low in calories. In THE GOOD MOOD DIET the participants eat feel-good foods with both ideal timing and ideal combinationsa balance of protein and fats to go with carbohydrates. Eating from a list of feel-good foods, including fish, flax seed and eggs, and eliminating feel-bad foods including refined sugar, helps dieters feel better and lose weight. However, sweets and alcohol are not taboo.Eating a bit of chocolate and drinking a glass of red wine a day is okay once youre two weeks into the diet.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.