- Table View
- List View
Moon Living Abroad in Thailandauthor and Bangkok resident Suzanne Nam covers the best of Bangkok, from exploring the Buddhist temples of The Old City to bargain shopping in Pratunam. Using her insider's knowledge, Nam also guides travelers through the historic buildings of Dusit and along the meandering Chao Phraya River. Including unique travel strategies, such as Art Lovers' Bangkok and Bangkok's Best Eats,Moon Bangkokgives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.
Moon Thailand author and Bangkok resident Suzanne Nam knows what it takes to make the move to Thailand. As a dedicated travel writer who has lived in Thailand for more than four years, Nam has the firsthand know-how and insight to help you make a smooth transition to life in Southeast Asia. Moon Living Abroad in Thailand is packed with essential information and must-have details on setting up daily life, including obtaining visas, arranging finances, and gaining employment. Nam also includes particulars on education, health care, and how to rent or buy a home that fits your needs. With color and black and white photos, illustrations, and maps to help you find your way, Moon Living Abroad in Thailand is an indispensable resource for tourists, business people, adventurers, students, teachers, professionals, families, couples, and retirees looking to relocate.
Moon Spotlight Chiang Mai & Northern Thailandis a 70-page compact guide covering the best of Chiang Mai and Northern Thailand. Thailand resident and journalist Suzanne Nam offers her firsthand advice on what sights are must-sees, and sightseeing highlights maps make planning your time easy. This lightweight guide is packed with recommendations on sights, entertainment, shopping, recreation, accommodations, food, and transportation. Helpful maps guide travelers through this region. This Spotlight guidebook is excerpted fromMoon Thailand.
Moon Spotlight Ko Samui & the Andaman Coastis an 110-page compact guide covering the lower southern Gulf of Thailand and the Andaman coast. Author Suzanne Nam offers her seasoned advice on must-see attractions, and includes maps with sightseeing highlights so you can make the most of your time. This lightweight guide is packed with recommendations on entertainment, shopping, recreations, accommodations, food, and transportation, making navigating these idyllic stretches of coast uncomplicated and enjoyable. This Spotlight guidebook is excerpted fromMoon Thailand.
Journalist and Bangkok resident Suzanne Nam shares the many ways to experience Thailand, from diving in the clear azure waters off the Andaman coast to exploring 13th-century Buddhist temples in Chiang Mai. Nam offers one-of-a-kind trip strategies-including Touring the Temples and Five Stars at Two-Star Prices-for travelers of all interests and budgets. Complete with expert advice on shopping at Bangkok's vibrant street markets, island-hopping around Koh Samui, and visiting the country's striking national parks,Moon Thailandgives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.