- Table View
- List View
10-10-10 es un método nuevo para tomar decisiones. Es una herramienta para reclamar su vida en la casa, en el amor y en el trabajo. El proceso es claro, directo y transparente. Es más, frente a un dilema, lo único que necesita para comenzar es hacerse tres preguntas: ¿Cuáles son las consecuencias de mi decisión en 10 minutos? ¿En 10 meses? ¿Y en 10 años?¿Suena simple? No lo es. Mediante el recuento de conmovedoras historias Suzy Welch revela cómo el análisis del impacto de nuestras decisiones trae invariablemente a la superficie nuestros temores, necesidades y deseos inconscientes, y nos ayuda en definitiva a identificar nuestras metas y vivir acorde con nuestros valores más profundos El método 10-10-10 es utilizado por estudiantes universitarios, padres de familia y empresarios. Si usted está a punto de tomar una decisión y no sabe qué hacer, 10-10-10 le ayudará a encontrar su camino.
A transformative new approach to decision making, 10-10-10 is a tool for reclaiming your life at home, in love, and at work. The process is clear, straightforward, and transparent. In fact, when you're facing a dilemma, all it takes to begin are three questions: What are the consequences of my decision in 10 minutes? In 10 months? And in 10 years?
Lays out the answers to difficult business questions. How to lead, get ahead, write a budget, hire, and more. Written for people at every level of their careers.
In Winning, their 2005 international bestseller, Jack and Suzy Welch created a rare document, both a philosophical treatise on fundamental business practices and a gritty how-to manual, all of it delivered with Jack's trademark candor and can-do optimism. It seemed as if "no other management book," in the words of legendary investor Warren E. Buffett, would "ever be needed." Instead, Winning uncovered an insatiable thirst to talk about work. Since the book's publication, the Welches have received literally thousands of questions from college students and seasoned professionals alike, on subjects ranging from leadership and global competition to tough bosses and building teamwork. Indeed, questions about virtually every business and career challenge have poured in--some familiar, others surprising, many urgent and probing, and all of them powerfully real. Winning: The Answers takes on the most relevant of these questions, and in doing so, its candid, hard-hitting responses expand and extend the conversation Jack and Suzy Welch began with Winning. It is a dialogue that is sure to be both compelling and immensely useful to anyone and everyone engaged in the vital work of helping an organization grow and thrive.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.