- Table View
- List View
From the book jacket: Guess who's going to summer camp with Danny? His friend the dinosaur. An expert at foot races and football, and happy to help when weary hikers need a lift, this gigantic camper is a huge hit. Since the publication of Danny and the Dinosaur in 1958, the popular pair has been a favorite for beginning readers everywhere, who, like Danny, love the dinosaur as much for the measure of his size as for the largeness of his heart. Those who enjoy this book may also want to read "Happy Birthday, Danny and the Dinosaur!" (also available from Bookshare). This file should make an excellent embossed braille copy. AGES 3-7
School Library Journal: Hoff continues the story from where he left it 37 years ago. Danny returns to the museum to invite his dinosaur friend to his sixth birthday party. As in the original book, the dinosaur does things with his own unique twist, providing the humor beginning readers will enjoy. Though the illustrations are now fully colored, the characters and their expressions leave no doubt that these are the same friends from the pastwith a bright future and deserving a spot on beginning-reader shelves. --Gale W. Sherman, Pocatello Public Library, ID "Danny and the Dinosaur" and "Danny and the Dinosaur Go to Camp" are also available from Bookshare.org. This file should make an excellent embossed braille copy.
A new animal is needed for the circus. Will it be an elephant? A lion? NO, it's a talking gorilla. For young readers, especially good for blind parents with sighted children who may enjoy the pictures in the printed book.
Freddy has moved into a new house and goes in search of friends to play with. An Early I Can Read Book.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.