- Table View
- List View
A new beginning. . . or a bloody end?For reluctant vampires Deirdre Griffin and her lover, Mitch, the prospect of eternity is bearable--as long as they can spend it together. At their English seaside pub, The Black Rose, they charge tourists by the pint. . . of blood. But when Deirdre goes missing, everything is in peril of changing--most of all, Deirdre. For her blood is undergoing a strange metamorphosis, one that will leave her neither vampire nor human, but something entirely mysterious, and ultimately dead. Mitch knows only that whoever has taken her has also jeopardized his last link to humanity--their unborn child. But as he embarks on a desperate search, Deirdre faces an astonishing choice, one that will require she make use of her sharpest instincts, to the very last drop. . .
Let the bloody games begin. . . As a vampire, Deirdre Griffin has roamed the world satisfying the exquisite, ecstatic craving for blood that is her life force. And at last, her lover has joined her, hungry for his transformation, prepared to feed with her for eternity. Yet, for the first time, Deirdre feels fear. . . From the farthest corners of the globe to the underworld of Manhattan, enemies are closing in. For a rogue vampire is on the loose. And he isn't just killing humans. Now, the hunters are the prey. But someone else is coming for Deirdre-someone she cannot possibly defend herself against. Blood of her blood, flesh of her flesh-and craving the tangy, acrid, deadly smell of vengeance. . .
Hunt, feed, repeat. . . Deirdre Griffin didn't choose to be a vampire. But she is. And she's determined to make the most of her fate. For Deirdre that means surrendering to the raging hunger ignited by even the slightest whiff of blood-a hunger that pulses through her body like a fever, demanding release. It means making friends in dark places-and savoring every hot, salty, bitter, revitalizing drop of life force the night has to offer. . .
Surrender to the seductive world of Karen E. Taylor's Vampire Legacy series with these novels of two vampires who share blood in more ways than one. . . Vivienne Courbet may have lost her innocence over three centuries ago, yet in the eyes of those who sustain her with their delicious blood, she is a young, desirable beauty. But the eternal life Viv has reveled in is now facing a dire threat, one that has separated her from her blood sister, Deirdre, and may mean the end of their kind. For a dangerous cross-breed known as the Others has declared war on the vampire fellowship--and the fatalities have begun. . . Having fled to a small New England town, Deirdre Griffin and her lover, Mitch, have found a temporary respite in a place flowing with tourist dollars--and tourist blood. But when the Others inevitably close in, they won't go down without a fight--the bloodier the better. And when the battle calls for Viv and Deirdre to join forces, they will have to summon every morsel of hot, hungry, deadly thirst to live another lifetime. . .
Enter a world of forbidden pleasure, where complete surrender means total ecstasy. . . Stark Pleasure Tawny Taylor Alice Barlow is sexually inexperienced but no stranger to erotic desire. After one night of unimaginable pleasure with the darkly enigmatic Tristan Stark, she can only beg for more, eager to obey his every command. . . Ruby's Awakening Anne RaineyRuby London can't wait to celebrate her big promotion, but her boyfriend leaves her high and dry. When she spies her darkly sensual neighbor naked in the pool, she's ready to get wet for a long night of untamed pleasure. . . Runa's High Vonna HarperA dedicated runner, Runa Mullan is always on the move. But when sexy masseuse Ken Paro places his hands on her body and tells her to simply relax, she finally lets go and revels in total submission to her master. . . Absolutely delicious! --Kate Douglas on Dark Master A touch of BDSM complements sizzling-hot sex in this suspenseful winner. --Romantic Times (4 1/2 Stars, TOP PICK) on So SensitiveA sensual and spicy novel full of unique and entertaining events. --Coffee Time Romance on Taming the Cougar
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.