- Table View
- List View
Finally...a fun, easy-to-use guide to potty training any child in just ONE DAY Just think, from the time babies are born until they are toilet trained, they use an average of 4,000 diapers! Potty Train Your Child in Just One Day is the helpful guide you've been waiting for to get your child out of diapers and turn the potentially terrifying process of toilet training into an effective and enjoyable bonding experience with your child. Teri guides parents to the successful one-day potty training of their child by teaching them how to: Look for the signs that your child is ready to be potty trained Make the potty connection by using a potty-training doll Create incentive through consistent positive reinforcement • Use charts, quizzes, and checklists to help with every step of potty training Know when it's time to bring in a potty pinch hitter Complete your potty training -- no more accidents Once Teri teaches you her techniques, she shares her secret -- potty parties! She has carefully designed twelve imaginative themes for parties, such as a seriously silly circus, a cartoon character carnival, or a magic carpet express, and supplies parents with everything they will need. Teri has proven that a potty party day engages a child in potty training in a way that no other method has before -- by speaking a toddler's language. A party may translate to fun, games, cake, candy, presents, and prizes to a child, but with Teri's expertise, parents can use it as a tool to motivate their child to want to go to the bathroom -- and to keep on going. That's why it works in just one day!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.