- Table View
- List View
A wife, a husband, a mistress. Whose side will you be on? Life couldnt be happier for Nicholas Lyon, a divorce lawyer and the adoring husband of Mal, a successful cookery writer who combines working from a comfortable home in Wiltshire with being mother to their three gorgeous daughters. And then Sara Kaplan, a bright, vivacious young lawyer, explodes into his life like a sexual hand grenade. Nicholas is stunned and horrified by the extent of his attraction to her. But whilst the chemistry between them is palpable, it takes catastrophic events to force him to recognize his own mortality and throw caution to the wind. For Sara, what started as a harmless fling swiftly deepens into a painful battle for Nicholass heart with Mal, who is not quite as preoccupied in her world of food and school runs as Nicholas had believed. As Mal faces temptations of her own, she realizes she has to decide what she wantsand whether its worth fighting for. The Adultery Club is the irresistible story of the perfectly balanced eternal triangle which no one wants to be part of, but nor can they break away from
Ella Stuart is a pediatrician with a fulfilling career and a marriage any woman would envy. William Ashfield is a devoted husband, a good father, and a successful businessman. Beth Ashfield married the love of her life and loves him still, but the light inside her is going out and she has one last chance to rekindle it. And Cate, Beth and William's brilliant but troubled teenage daughter, is trying to negotiate the rough waters between adolescence and womanhood. But when tragedy strikes, the repercussions spiral through all of their lives--and in an instant, nothing will ever be the same. Now Ella, William, Beth, and Cate will discover that trying to have it all might be keeping them from the very thing they each want most.... With sharp wit and moving honesty, Tess Stimson has written a brazenly unsentimental yet deeply felt novel of hearts gone astray that somehow keep the faith--even when everyone seems to be cheating.
Grace and Susannah have grown up to be as opposite as sisters can be. Grace is smart, successful, and happily married--but the one thing missing from her seemingly perfect life is the baby she's unable to conceive. Beautiful Susannah is like a car crash in motion: Always in trouble, she's been estranged from the family since abandoning her two sons from a disastrous early marriage. When their mother falls suddenly and seriously ill, Grace reluctantly calls Susannah back home. As the two sisters try to repair their relationship, Grace realizes that Susannah might be the answer to her prayers: Her sister is willing to be her surrogate, to give birth to Grace's longed-for baby. But when Susannah makes a reckless choice that threatens her life and the baby's, how far will Grace go to save her sister if it means losing the one thing she wants most?From the Trade Paperback edition.
An unforgettable story about the complex choices women make for love, motherhood, and family-and the unexpected events that open our hearts to what really matters in life. Clare Elias feels more than ready to conquer being a parent. She's already mastered the business world, running a flourishing chain of boutique flower shops. Her husband, Marc, is handsome, successful, supportive-and nearly a decade her junior. Clare is at the top of her game, so how hard can motherhood be? Then the babies come-both of them. And Clare finds herself in the midst of the crisis faced by every woman who's ever tried to Have It All. She's sworn she won't have her children raised by nannies the way her inattentive mother did, but when help arrives in the form of pretty, young, hyperefficient Jenna, Clare has no idea that bringing this stranger into her family will change everything. As Marc becomes distant and secretive and, worst of all, one of her babies gets sick, Clare-and Jenna-must make the kinds of heartwrenching decisions that no woman wants to face. Wise, witty, and powerfully emotional,Who Loves You Bestcaptures the working mother's joys and frustrations-as well as the guilty secrets of nannies-in a tale that is surprising to the very end.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.