- Table View
- List View
Why am I so tired all the time? Where do exercise and good eating habits fit into my hectic schedule? How can I have more energy every day? In Energy Breakthrough, Sarah, The Dutchess of York gives you the keys to attaining a healthier, more energized lifestyle, even in the midst of our overstressed, overscheduled lives. Working with Weight Watchers and drawing on her experiences of coping with life's demands without sacrificing her inner and outward health, The Dutchess helps you lose weight (and keep it off) while raising your energy levels to an all-time high. She begins with a baisc equation for success -- nutritious eating, effective exercise, and a positive outlook -- and helps you to practically incorporate all three into your everyday life. From there, the sky's the limit as you discover how to tap into nine ways to get instant energy fuel your energy with more than 75 easy, delicious recipes and menus all based on the popular Weight Watchers Winning Points® weight-loss plan that includes Points® values fight fatigue with the Ten Commandments of eating for optimum energy recharge your batteries with exercise combat stress, sleep deprivation, and emotional energy drainers give yourself an energy makeover -- with simple lifestyle changes for increased calm and productivity feel satisfied after every meal or snack while still eating healthfully make rest and relaxation a vital part of your busy life ... and much more! Jump-start your weight loss with Energy Breakthrough -- and reap the rewards of a healthier and more fulfilled life.
More than a year ago my life was so off course that I wondered whether I would ever be able to find my way back. I was broken and lost, not even sure where I was, but out of this emotional barrenness I knew I had to find me. And so, I took a journey to find myself and begin the process of healing all the broken places. Finding Sarah is the story of that journey. So begins this extraordinarily personal memoir by Sarah Ferguson, The Duchess of York. She knows, firsthand, what it means to feel lost and she also knows that it is never too late to find your way back, to attain your goal, to take back control of your life and to make a special dream come true. Through intimate diary excerpts and personal emails from friends and family, Sarah opens herself unsparingly. On every page of this book you will hear from her "real-life angels"--Dr. Phil McGraw, Suze Orman, Martha Beck, and many more--as they help her get to the root of her problems, from comfort eating to self-loathing, from reckless overspending to notorious mishaps. Sarah hopes that her experiences will inspire you to look closely at your own life and how you wish to improve it, then encourage you to follow your instincts and find your true path. Sarah Ferguson did, and so can you.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.