- Table View
- List View
Mcdougal Littell Middle School Math strengthens the students understanding and provides the tools that the students need to excel in mathematics. It has written lessons with frequent step-by-step examples which make even difficult math concepts and methods easier to understand.
McDougal Littell Pre-Algebra will give you a strong foundation in algebra while also preparing you for future study of geometry, probability, and data analysis. The clearly written lessons make even difficult math concepts and methods understandable by providing numerous stepped-out examples. Each lesson's exercise set includes a wide variety of exercises, ranging from basic exercises that help you develop and practice skills to challenging exercises that involve logical reasoning and problem solving. This book will also help you become better at taking notes and taking tests. Look for a notetaking strategy at the beginning of each chapter as well as helpful marginal notes throughout each chapter. The marginal notes give you support in keeping a notebook, studying math, reading algebra and geometry, doing homework, using technology, and reviewing for tests. Also look for instruction and practice that prepare you for taking standardized tests with questions in multiple choice, short response, and extended response formats. In all these ways--and many more--McDougal Littell Pre-Algebra puts you on the road to success in mathematics.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.