- Table View
- List View
For one-semester undergraduate and graduate level courses in Organizational Behavior. Concise fundamentals for students. Ultimate flexibility for instructors. This bestselling, brief alternative for the OB course covers all the key concepts needed to understand, predict, and respond to the behavior of people in real-world organizations. This text also includes cutting-edge topics and streamlined pedagogy to allow maximum flexibility in designing and shaping your course. The eleventh edition contains expanded and updated coverage on international issues, as well as new sections on the management of information, safety and emotions at work, risk aversion, self-determination theory, managing information, and downsizing. Accompanied by mymanagementlab! See the hands in the air, hear the roar of discussion-be a rock star in the classroom. mymanagementlab makes it easier for you to rock the classroom by helping you hold students accountable for class preparation, and getting students engaged in the material through an array of relevant teaching and media resources. Visit mymanagementlab.com for more information.
With updated examples and research but purposely minus such learning aids as review questions, this edition meets its goal of offering an alternative to much lengthier texts in the organizational behavior field. Robbins (San Diego State U.) discusses OB topics relating to ethics, diversity, and globalization throughout rather than in stand-alone chapters. The organizational culture section includes a discussion of workplace spirituality. A companion Web site and other supplements are available. Annotation c. Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.