- Table View
- List View
Jeff Morgan is about to get the education of a lifetime. . . At eighteen, Jeff Morgan is the quintessential all-American boy--blond, blue-eyed, and a star jock at his small Kansas high school. Enrolling at California State University-Polk, Jeff plans to become a writer. He also hopes that the macho nature of fraternity life will help him get over his lifelong attraction to other men. The reality couldnt be more different. . . Through Blair Blanchard, the drama major son of divorced movie stars, Jeff discovers the Beta Kappa fraternity, and enters a world where alcohol and drugs serve as an excuse for covert trysts between frat brothers. . . where the pledging process becomes a sensual, S&M-fueled bacchanal. . . where weekends in L. A. and Palm Springs are no-holds-barred adventures in sexual exploration. . . and where Spring Break is a boys-gone-wild porn movie come to life. Through every encounter, from intense couplings with older frat brothers to sizzling three-ways with hot new pledges, Jeff also deals with his increasingly complex feelings--for Blair, for a handsome new arrival, and for life within Beta Kappa itself. Sexy, steamy, and incredibly erotic, Every Frat Boy Wants It proves that when it comes to learning all there is to know about mind-blowing pleasure, nothing beats hands-on experience. . . Todd Gregory is a New Orleans based writer who survived Hurricane Katrina and its aftermath with the help of prescription medication. He has edited the anthologies Rough Trade, His Underwear and Blood Lust (with M. Christian). He has published short stories in numerous anthologies and his works have been translated into German. He is currently working on an erotic suspense thriller titled Sunburn.
Eight years at an exclusive Swiss boarding school have given Jordy Valentine an impressive education. But the things he really wants to learn-like how to make friends, fit in, and find a lover-have eluded him. He's hoping college will change everything. . . From the start, Jordy is intrigued by the Beta Kappa fraternity-especially by handsome rush chair Chad York. Dazzled by Chad's flirting, Jordy is crushed when Chad cruelly rejects him on Initiation Night. But if Chad doesn't want Jordy, plenty of other guys do! Especially once he begins to work out and transform his body. Suddenly Jordy is free to indulge every deep desire he's ever had-from illicit locker room trysts with his personal trainer to fun, frenzied encounters at the local dance club and his frat house to exhilarating, uninhibited online hookups. In time, Jordy will have to decide what matters more-revenge against Chad, or the chance at an incredible connection that satisfies in every way. Intensely erotic and irresistibly real, Games Frat Boys Play is a delicious initiation into the ways of lust, love, and raw desire. . .
They're beautiful and dangerous. Mysterious and merciless. One kiss can awaken a hunger that will leave you craving for all eternity . . . Blood on the Moon by Todd Gregory Till now Cord Logan has kept his forbidden lust hidden, but he's hoping that a trip to New Orleans with his frat brothers will give him a chance to break free at last. And inside a crowded Bourbon Street bar, Cord meets a charismatic stranger who'll fulfill all of Cord's deepest fantasies, and transform him in ways he never could have imagined . . . Land of the Midnight Sun by Chase Masters When Pennsylvania farm boy Jacob Cameron stows away in a pickup truck owned by a gorgeous hired hand, he begins a journey of sensual exploration that leads to the bright lights of West Hollywood. Now, in L. A. 's seductive netherworld, Jacob will discover the heights of carnal bliss-and the terrible price of success. . . The Dark Heart by Sean Wolfe Kayden Ridvan's ancestry has condemned him to spend part of his life consumed by a blood lust that both repels and excites him. But a chance encounter with handsome Nathaniel unleashes an orgy of pleasure that gives Kayden everything to live for, and everything to lose. . . Succumb to every dark longing, every illicit temptation, in a trio of erotic vampire tales that dare to go beyond the limits of desire . . .
On the sultry streets of New Orleans, you can indulge every desire. Even when what you crave is blood. As far as the mortal world knows, Cord Logan died two years ago. In reality, he stalks the French Quarter, searching for victims. Cord knew that coming back to New Orleans would be risky now that he's broken with the fraternity of vampires who first claimed him. But a chance encounter with an old friend triggers unexpected desire, and reveals a lethal curse that endangers not just his kind, but all of humanity. Cord's quest to break the curse leads him on a journey of carnal self-discovery and deep into the bayous. Here, where magic reigns unchecked, Cord must tap into his dark, unpredictable abilities and all his seductive powers. And if he fails, he'll have all eternity to regret it. . .
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.