- Table View
- List View
Psychotherapy case formulation : history and current status / Tracy D. Eells -- The traditional psychoanalytic approach to case formulation / Stanley B. Messer, David L. Wolitzky -- The Core Conflictual Relationship Theme : a basic case formulation method / Lester Luborsky -- Cyclical maladaptive patterns : case formulation in Time-Limited Dynamic Psychotherapy / Hanna Levenson, Hans H. Strupp -- The Plan Formulation Method / John T. Curtis, George Silberschatz -- The Idiographic Conflict Formulation method / J. Christopher Perry -- Configurational Analysis : states of mind, person schemas, and the control of ideas and affect / Mardi J. Horowitz, Tracy D. Eells -- Case formulation in interpersonal psychotherapy of depression / John C. Markowitz, Holly A. Swartz -- Interpersonal case formulation : describing and explaining interpersonal patterns using the structural analysis of social behavior / William P. Henry -- Plan Analysis / Franz Caspar -- Case formulation in Cognitive Analytic Therapy / Anthony Ryle, Dawn Bennett -- Cognitive-Behavioral Case Formulation / Jacqueline B. Persons, Michael A. Tompkins -- Case formulation in Dialectical Behavior Therapy for borderline personality disorder / Kelly Koerner, Marsha M. Linehan -- Case formulation in behavior therapy : problem-solving and functional analytic strategies / Arthur M. Nezu ... [et al.] -- Case formulation in process-experiential therapy / Rhonda Goldman, Leslie S. Greenberg.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.