- Table View
- List View
Cash Money Content's own Harlem-bred literary giant Treasure Blue, brings you Fly Betty, the third installment in the acclaimed Harlem Girl Lost series.In the multi-billion dollar a year entertainment industry there is a secret society of women that few are privy to. All of these women are vying for one thing--an opportunity to live a lavish lifestyle by snagging a famous young millionaire. Betty Blaise, or Fly Betty to those who truly know her, was not in it to be a wife or even the baby momma of a wealthy public figure--she had her sights set much higher. While most of these women use sex as their weapon of choice, Betty, a senior majoring in psychology, has developed a weapon that proves much more powerful. Up until now Betty has lived her life according to her own strict rules and standards, refusing to compromise for anyone, even if it potentially meant shielding herself from true love. But when she encounters a man that she would never have anticipated falling for, soon, the very rules Betty once lived and died by are going to be put to the test. The tools she used so effectively against wealthy men begin to turn against her--and deadly consequences are sure to follow.
WHEN JESSICA JONES AND HER three best friends venture out on prom night, a tragic incident turns a night of high school achievement into a crime scene, and Jessica and her girls are left with bloody hands and shattered futures. After spending years paying off a debt that wasn't theirs, Jessica and her friends return to Harlem to find it changed. Crack is now king and its destruction has left their families in ruin and their neighborhoods consumed by its peddlers. Jessica takes a stand, and her friends are there to back her up in order to preserve their lives, their families, and their Harlem.
Cash Money Content's literary giant Treasure Blue brings you the jaw-dropping first installment in his hot new eBook short story series, Little Bad Girl.Chantel Turner was your typical high school student--pretty, popular, and with plenty of friends. Until one fateful day she receives news that will prove to change her life forever. Chantel is about to find out that when real trouble strikes, the people she thought were her closest friends would instantly become her worst enemies. Forced to accept this new reality, the most unlikely person enters her life and is willing to see her through the biggest challenge she's ever faced, even if it might mean sacrificing her own life and future, in order to save another.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.