- Table View
- List View
C -- kurz & gut besteht aus zwei Teilen: einer kompakten Beschreibung der Sprache und einer thematisch strukturierten Referenz zur Standardbibliothek. Die Darstellung der Sprache basiert auf dem ANSI-Standard und geht auch auf die Erweiterungen im neuen Standard von 1999 (kurz ANSI C99) ein. Die darin eingeführten neuen Datentypen, Funktionen und Makros sind zur besseren Orientierung immer gekennzeichnet, da diese Erweiterungen noch nicht bei allen C-Compilern implementiert sind. Ein knapper Index hilft beim Finden der Funktionen, Typen und anderer Syntax-Elemente. Aus dem Inhalt: Grundlagen Datentypen Ausdrücke und Operatoren Anweisungen Deklarationen Funktionen Präprozessor-Direktiven Die Standardbibliothek
C is one of the oldest programming languages and still one of the most widely used. Whether you're an experienced C programmer or you're new to the language, you know how frustrating it can be to hunt through hundreds of pages in your reference books to find that bit of information on a certain function, type or other syntax element. Or even worse, you may not have your books with you. Your answer is the C Pocket Reference. Concise and easy to use, this handy pocket guide to C is a must-have quick reference for any C programmer. It's the only C reference that fits in your pocket and is an excellent companion to O'Reilly's other C books. Ideal as an introduction for beginners and a quick reference for advanced programmers, the C Pocket Reference consists of two parts: a compact description of the C language and a thematically structured reference to the standard library. The representation of the language is based on the ANSI standard and includes extensions introduced in 1999. An index is included to help you quickly find the information you need. This small book covers the following: C language fundamentals Data types Expressions and operators C statements Declarations Functions Preprocessor directives The standard library O'Reilly's Pocket References have become a favorite among programmers everywhere. By providing a wealth of important details in a concise, well-organized format, these handy books deliver just what you need to complete the task at hand. When you've reached a sticking point in your work and need to get to a solution quickly, the new C Pocket Reference is the book you'll want to have.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.