- Table View
- List View
Victoria Osteen's inspiring message to women everywhere--you can find balance and joy in your life and become a better wife, mother, and friend.
In Love Your Life: Living Happy, Healthy, and Whole, Victoria Osteen offered practical solutions to achieving what every person desires: balance between relationships, career, social obligations, and self. Sharing personal experiences from her own family, ministry, and business endeavors that helped shape her into the person she is today, Victoria is able to approach life with enthusiasm, grace, humor, and a winning spirit. Now in Daily Readings from Love Your Life, Victoria offers a guide to help you transform your life and love it more! Each reading offers insight, scriptures, stories, and uplifting messages focusing on the eleven themes found in the bestselling book Love Your Life: * Understanding Your Influence * Living with Confidence * Embracing What's Important * Keeping the Right Perspective * Making the Most of What You Have * Recovering Lost Opportunities * Overcoming Offenses * Enjoying Rich Relationships * Discovering What Others Need * Being a People Builder * Receiving Love Each section consists of readings that elaborate on these themes. As you travel through each day, you will find new and exciting ways to connect with the teachings of Love Your Life. Highlighting key stories from the book and sharing new ones, this devotional also supplies passages and daily thoughts that offer messages of faith, hope, and strength to help you lead the most fulfilling life possible. As co-pastor of Lakewood Church--America's largest church--Victoria Osteen understands intimately how day-to-day responsibilities can pile up and at times feel overwhelming. As a wife and mother, she sets the tone for her household and acts as a role model for her family. As a minister, she reaches out to an enormous community of people who look to her for guidance, strength, wisdom, and encouragement. She knows as well as anyone that operating in so many different roles can be extremely demanding, yet she has managed to find balance. If you ask her, she'll tell you that she loves her life and she wants you to love yours too. A life well lived does not come easily; you have to set out for it, look for it, and make it happen. Love Your Life shows how to turn the challenges of each day into opportunities to love and appreciate all that you are.
Available now in both hardcover and leather-bound editions. Published to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the founding of Lakewood Church, this bible is designed for everyday use. It will be filled with years worth of Joel's inspirational and encouraging insights. It is created to guide both new and old readers of the scriptures in how to apply the life changing principles of God's Word to their daily lives. The eternal promises of God, combined with the special features of this unique bible will be a daily reminder of God's purpose and plan for your lives. Pastor Joel Osteen has a dynamic spiritual presence in the United States and is heard across the globe via the televised broadcast from Houston, Texas. Millions tune in and are able to find a closer connection to God through Osteen's practical application of Scripture to their lives. No spiritual leader is more in demand than Pastor Joel Osteen, and his audience is hungry for the guidance this new bible will provide. This bible will feature a presentation page with the "This Is My Bible " statement, book introductions, reading plans, devotional inserts, purposed scriptures, and indices. The text is the New Living Translation.
Do you ever feel like your life is moving at the speed of light? Are you constantly trying to keep up with all of your commitments and responsibilities? In this day and age when modern communication and technology cause our lives to move faster than ever, many people struggle to strike a balance between all the segments of their lives -- family, friends, career, social obligations, and self.As co-pastor of Lakewood Church -- America's largest church -- Victoria Osteen understands intimately how day-to-day responsibilities can pile up and at times feel overwhelming. As a wife and mother, she sets the tone for her household and acts as a role model for her family. As a minister, she reaches out to an enormous community of people who look to her for guidance, strength, wisdom, and encouragement.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.