- Table View
- List View
Draw 50 Endangered Animals teaches artists of all levels how to draw with ease by following simple, step-by-step examples. Celebrated author Lee J. Ames has brought together an assortment of animals whose numbers are threatened, including classic favorites such as the giant panda, the humpback whale, and the Asian elephant. However, you'll also find animals you may never have heard of, like the vicuña, Przewalski's horse, and the Everglade snail kite. Ames's drawing method has proven successful for children and adults of all ages over the past 40 years. The 31 books in the Draw 50 series have sold more than three million copies and have shown artists, from the beginner to advanced levels, how to draw everything from animals to airplanes. It's easy to cherish our feathered, furry, and scaly friends when it's done the Draw 50 way.
Lee Ames, together with Warren Budd, present 50 inhabitants of the deep in step-by-step sketches. "Includes no less than 11 kinds of sharks and 13 animals of the whale family." -- School Library Journal.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.