- Table View
- List View
Before you start working on lessons, look through your textbook. Here are some questions on help you learn more about your book--and about the math you will learn this year.
A grade 3 mathematics books that covers:* Place Value and Money* Addition and Subtraction Number Sense* Adding and Subtracting* Time, Data, and Graphs* Multiplication Concepts and Facts* More Multiplication Facts* Division Concepts and Facts* Geometry and Measurement* Fractions and Measurement* Decimals and Measurement* Multiplying and Dividing Greater Numbers* Measurement and Probability.
This grade 4 book covers place value, money, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, time, data, graphs, fractions, geometry, measurements and much more.
This book is a research-based curriculum that focuses on developing students' conceptual understanding and skills through step-by-step instruction. The focus is on key ideas in mathematics, rich problem-solving lessons that build the reading and writing skills necessary for powerful problem solving.
Textbook for New York 5th grade students to learn mathematics.
Scott Foresman-Addison Wesley Mathematics Diamond Edition focuses on developing students' conceptual understanding and skills through step-by-step instruction. The focus is on key ideas in mathematics, rich problem-solving lessons that build the reading and writing skills necessary for powerful problem solving, and differentiated instructional options to meet the needs of varied learners.
Grade 4 mathematics textbook
Scott Foresman Addison Wesley Mathematics, New York Edition is a resource book for students of Mathematics.
A textbook for New York 6th grade students to learn mathematics.
The book contains 12 chapters, plus section on Test-Taking Strategies for Ohio. The chapters include: Adding and Subtracting; Multiplying Whole Numbers and Decimals; Dividing; Dividing Two-Digit Divisions; Data, Graphs, and Probability; Geometry; Fraction Concepts; Fraction Operations; Measurement; Measuring Solids; Ratio, Proportion, and Percent; Algebra, Integers, Equations, and Graphing.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.