- Table View
- List View
The object of this book is to examine some of the important principles of the New Testament governing the character and conduct of the "Church" which is His Body." The general approach will be to review the great, and unchangeable verities concerning the Universal Church.
The Disciple's Manual is pure, undiluted Christianity.What every disciple is called to is as radical as it comes. For more than half a century, practicing and proclaiming biblical discipleship has been the author's heart-beat. This is that life's ministry captured for you in a book. Hundreds of practical helps on the key issues: <P>The Revolutionary Teachings of Jesus <P>He Said, "Forsake All" <P>The Sin No One Confesses <P>The Challenge of Personal Evangelism <P>Keep Yourself Pure <P>Your Daily Time with Jesus <P>One-On-One Discipleship<P>. . . <P>and much more
This book will help the casual visitor to the Bible learn how it truely can be enjoyable.
"Be ye holy, for I am holy" is as relevant now as in Peter's time. The author's forthright speaking and views make for searching reading.
This very excellent book, written in simple English, answers the very basic to the very profound questions of life. It is great to answer the questions of your children, parents, friends, co-workers, acquaintances, neighbors or enemies. Great for yourself!
Book Description This book will bring into clear focus some of the most important teachings in the Word of God.
FROM AMAZON.COM: "MacDonald has selected 366 verses from the Bible and written a short message on each one, showing how the truth should be applied to the daily life of the believer."
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.