- Table View
- List View
Make Bible study a part of your daily life with the thorough yet easy-to-use Believer's Bible Commentary. MacDonald tackles the controversial issues head-on, taking a theologically conservative stand, yet presenting alternate views with fairness. The Believer's Bible Commentary is a friendly guide to exploring the deeper meanings of every biblical book.Features:Nelson's best-selling Bible commentaryBalanced approach to linguistic studies and useful applicationEasy to understand
The object of this book is to examine some of the important principles of the New Testament governing the character and conduct of the "Church" which is His Body." The general approach will be to review the great, and unchangeable verities concerning the Universal Church.
The Disciple's Manual is pure, undiluted Christianity.What every disciple is called to is as radical as it comes. For more than half a century, practicing and proclaiming biblical discipleship has been the author's heart-beat. This is that life's ministry captured for you in a book. Hundreds of practical helps on the key issues: <P>The Revolutionary Teachings of Jesus <P>He Said, "Forsake All" <P>The Sin No One Confesses <P>The Challenge of Personal Evangelism <P>Keep Yourself Pure <P>Your Daily Time with Jesus <P>One-On-One Discipleship<P>. . . <P>and much more
This book will help the casual visitor to the Bible learn how it truely can be enjoyable.
"Be ye holy, for I am holy" is as relevant now as in Peter's time. The author's forthright speaking and views make for searching reading.
This very excellent book, written in simple English, answers the very basic to the very profound questions of life. It is great to answer the questions of your children, parents, friends, co-workers, acquaintances, neighbors or enemies. Great for yourself!
Book Description This book will bring into clear focus some of the most important teachings in the Word of God.
FROM AMAZON.COM: "MacDonald has selected 366 verses from the Bible and written a short message on each one, showing how the truth should be applied to the daily life of the believer."
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.