- Table View
- List View
A Woman Doctor's Guide to Skin Care: Essential Facts and Up-to-the-Minute Information on Keeping Skin Healthy at Any Ageby Wilma F. Bergfeld Shelagh R. Masline
In the fifth of a series of health care books written for women by female physicians, the head of the departments of dermatology and pathology at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation offers professional and practical advice on the care and treatment of the skin, hair and nails. Diet, skin care at different ages, cancer, infections and cosmetic products are among the topics covered. Medical advice, e. g. , how to cope with varicose veins during pregnancy, is included, as well as information on choosing over-the-counter shampoos, soaps and cosmetics based on skin and hair types. Inclusive and easy to use, this volume addresses skin care issues for women of color and any certain age. Its advocacy of sound skin care habits makes it particularly valuable for young women. An appendix and a glossary are included.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.