- Table View
- List View
This paper aims to take stock of current knowledge in the area of MPIs - macroprudential indicators. MPIs are defined broadly as indicators of the health and stability of financial systems. The paper also looks at issues related to the use of MPIs in IMF surveillance, and their dissemination either through the IMF Special Data Dissemination Standard (SDDS), or in other ways. In particular, the paper looks at: the MPIs that could be used most effectively by the IMF in its surveillance work; the modalities and options for the compilation of such data; and the possible dissemination of MPIs to the public. Initiatives taken by the IMF includes the issue in 1998 , of an internal guidance note designed to facilitate discussions in the context of article IV of the IMF charter. It suggests specific areas for discussion including: sectoral indicators; macroeconomic factors that impact the financial system; elements for the assessment of the institutional and regulatory frameworks; and the main effects of financial system distress. The paper has benefitted from feedback from a consultative meeting held in 1999 to discuss experiences of member countries and the international community.
A report from the International Monetary Fund.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.