- Table View
- List View
Algebra Essentials and Applications is focused, organized, and easy to follow. The program shows your students how to read, write, and understand the unique language of mathematics, so that they are prepared for every type of problem-solving and assessment situation.
Elements of Literature Kentucky Edition has standards are separated into five categories: Reading, Writing, Speaking/Listening/Observing, Inquiry, and Technology as Communication. At the Elements of Literature Internet site, you can read texts by professional writers and learn the inside stories behind your favorite authors. You can also build your word power and analyze messages in the media.
Holt Algebra 2 provides many opportunities for you to prepare for standardized tests for daily practice. This textbook will prepare students for future Algebra courses and also consolidate the core ideas of previous mathematics courses, so that it will serve students of varied mathematics backgrounds. The contents of this course are many of the fundamental ideas and procedures necessary to be successful in subsequent mathematics courses and many careers.
A literature book set according to Pennsylvania educational standards.
The book broadly covers selections from major forms of literature fiction, poetry, drama, biographies of authors among others. Each section contains a detailed critical introduction to each form, brief biographies of the authors, and a clear, concise editorial apparatus.
This Virginia edition contains an anthology of American Literature.
Michigan edition of students' text book: Holt Elements of Literature, First Course.
Students will learn about Core Skills, Critical Thinking, Reading/Literature, Speaking/Listening, and Writing/Usage/Grammar throughout the book. Students will also read texts by professional writers and learn the inside stories behind your favorite authors. They will also learn to build word power and analyze messages in the media. As they move through Elements of Literature, they will find the best online resources at go.hrw.com.
The textbook provides the student/learner with eight categories of academic standards for reading, writing, and speaking and listening. It also helps the student/learner study the Writer's Models and learn to write short stories, editorials, and more.
The book provides Academic Standards for Reading, Writing, and Speaking and Listening, which will be required by the students to master by the end of the eleventh grade.
Holt Geometry provides foundation concepts for high school mathematics. As presented in grades k-8, the basic understandings of number, operation, and quantitative reasoning; patterns, relationships, and algebraic thinking; geometry; measurement; and probability and statistics are essential foundations for all work in high school mathematics.
A California student edition of the textbook of Holt Literature and Language Arts Third Course.
Read Science in Action articles to learn more about science in the real world. These articles will give you an idea of how interesting, strange, helpful, and action-packed science is. At the end of each chapter, you will find three short articles. And if your thirst is still not quenched, go to go.hrw.com for in-depth coverage.
The book has a Reading Warm-Up at the beginning of every section provides the students with the section's objectives and key terms. A Reading Strategy at the beginning of every section provides tips to help students organize and remember the information covered in the section.
This Vocabulary Workshop: Second Course makes students learn Words in Context, Analogies, Multiple Meanings, Synonyms, Antonyms, Prefixes, Suffixes, Roots, and Word Origins.
Have you ever wondered...why some places are deserts while other places get so much rain? What makes certain times of the year cooler than others? Why do some rivers run dry? Maybe you live near mountains and wonder what processes created them. You will learn about this and so much more in this book.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.