- Table View
- List View
"Why do I feel so tired and drained?" You're not alone if you're constantly asking yourself this question. Exhaustion is epidemic in America and "lack of energy" one of the top five complaints to doctors nationwide. This is because vast numbers of people have lost their connection with the inner energy that is the source of healing and radiant vitality. But now Dr. Woodson Merrell shows us that it doesn't have to be this way. One of the nation's preeminent integrative medicine specialists, Dr. Merrell tackles this problem head on with his long-awaited first book, offering a way to break the fatigue cycle and achieve the abundant energy that leads to true health. Here is his uplifting, proven program -- a breakthrough, six-step, 21-Day Plan for how you can become an "energy creator" rather than an "energy consumer." The Source is the most comprehensive, authoritative, and cutting-edge health guide available on how to power up your energy, your health, and your life. In his more than twenty years of medical practice, Dr. Merrell has discovered core concepts about energy that draw on both Western and Eastern medical knowledge and healing practices. His plan has helped to transform thousands of people's lives physically, mentally, and spiritually to allow them to feel better than ever before. With myriad paths to energy and wellness, Dr. Merrell's plan gives you all the tools you need -- including relaxation practices, a sustainable exercise program, a protocol for detoxifying your body, and organic menus and recipes for each day of the 21-Day Plan. Dr. Merrell is among the first physicians to give a blueprint for energy generation, providing an accessible, clear solution for living, looking, and feeling better. As you undertake his program, you will tap into "The Source" of life's essential force -- energy -- and increase yours as you experience incredible changes in mind, body, and spirit. You will power up your body and wake up to life.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.