- Table View
- List View
Julian Washington, owner of The Washington Broadcasting Network, is making an obscene amount of money--but he wants more. Anderson Carter, his hot-shot producer, convinces him that reality TV shows are quickly becoming one of America's favorite pastimes, and if Julian produces Revelations, a new reality show based on the lives of four prominent Atlanta pastors and their families, it will catapult his new network to major success. Reverend Brandon Kitts, Evangelist Danita Hyatt, Apostle Zack (Bo) Morton, and Bishop Jimmy Snow sign on to allow the cameras to follow them inside the pulpit and in their private lives as the stars of this exciting, new show. As the cameras roll, the ministers each face individual struggles with secrets, expectations, and their own personal revelations. Each one discovers that they must seek diligently to find God's truth in the midst of the lies of reality television.
Grammy award-winning gospel singer and Christian actress Sharmaine Cleveland is having a bad year. She has been arrested and charged with the attempted murder of her husband, Leon. This follows on the heels of another scandal involving sex tapes allegedly starring Sharmaine that have been distributed to news stations across the country. Her latest CD release is a flop, while her newest movie release has been placed on hold indefinitely. Believing she wants him dead, her husband Leon abandons her, and her mother-in-law forcibly takes her children. Sharmaine's life is sinking fast. Will she go under, or will God be able to pick her up and put the pieces back together?
Semaj Matthews is a private detective whose life revolves around helping people locate their lost loved ones. The one person he's been unsuccessful in finding is his own birth father, but the reason is that he never wanted to find him. He often tells himself that he doesn't care. He's become a successful man in spite of the fact that his only male role models were the great dads he watched on television each week. In the midst of planning his wedding to the love of his life, Semaj receives an anonymous tip that turns everything he's ever believed upside down. The caller tells him the name of his father, and he's shocked to learn that it's a man he's admired his entire life--America's favorite TV Dad, Wayne James. Frustrated, Semaj lashes out at the world and finds himself on the wrong side of the law, where only the Heavenly Father can save him and his earthly father.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.