- Table View
- List View
"The best-selling front-line customer service book ever published is now better than ever. More than a decade after the debut of Delivering Knock Your Socks Off Service, this newly revised edition introduces readers to the next generation of first-class service strategy. Applying the winning Knock Your Socks Off formula to the new demands of 21st-century business, the third edition features all-new chapters on Delivering Knock Your Socks Off E-Service, Creating Trust with Your Customer, and Service Recovery Expectations, plus new and updated stories, real-world examples, and new illustrations by cartoonist John Bush. And as always, Delivering Knock Your Socks Off Service reveals how to: * See things from the customer's point of view * Become a fantastic fixer and a powerful problem solver * Cope with ""customers from hell"" * And avoid The 10 Deadly Sins of Customer Service Today's customer is smarter, more demanding, and more mobile than ever. Once again, Delivering Knock Your Socks Off Service delivers the strategies, techniques, and tips that will keep those customers coming back. "
In our age-diverse workplace of conflicting work ethics, dissimilar values, and idiosyncratic styles, this groundbreaking book supplies fresh, insightful strategies for understanding -- and overcoming -- generational differences.
In our increasingly connected world, customer service can make or break a business. Companies that excel keep customers coming back--and those who don't soon discover that word spreads fast. The difference is in how managers train, coach, and support frontline employees. Extensively revised with today's empowered, web-savvy consumer in mind, Managing Knock Your Socks Off Service shows managers and supervisors how to: * Find and retain service-oriented people * Understand customer needs, expectations and desires * Build a service vision * Design a user-friendly service delivery process * Involve and inspire employees * Recognize and reward good performance. The third edition features new chapters on: learning from lost customers; inciting passion and incentivizing service; fostering trust; and delivering great customer experiences online. In short, everything readers need to ensure their frontline employees become their company's biggest asset.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.